(1968-69 F-100/250 With 360/390 CID Engine)
Change the fuel pump and relocate the fuel filter. Install a new needle and seat assembly and bowl cover gasket in the carburetor.
- 1. Install the new square needle (Part No. D0PZ-9564-A), and adjust fuel level to specification (7/8" with engine idling).
2. Install the new carburetor gasket (Part No. C8TZ-9561-A).
- 1. Install the fuel pump (Part No. C6AZ-9350-B).
2. Make a straight 5/16" steel line with double flared fittings on both ends, long enough for the filter to clear the air cleaner.
3. Mount the fuel filter (Part No. B7T-9155-A) upside down directly in front of the carburetor air cleaner.
4. Rebend the fuel line to in front of the distributor and connect to filter.
|PART NUMBER||PART NAME||CLASS||AVAIL.|
|D0PZ-9564-A||Inlet Needle and Seat||A||OK|
|B7T-9155-A||Inline Fuel Filter||B||OK|
|C8TZ-9561-A||Carburetor Bowl Gasket||WG||OK|
PRODUCTION CORRECTION: None
WARRANTY STATUS: Reimbursable within the provisions of the Warranty and Policy Manual.
Time: 1.2 Hrs.
DLR. CODING: Basic Part No. 9350 - Problem Code No. 04