Best parts websites

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

Ferris95

Best parts websites

Post by Ferris95 »

I am sure this is on here somewhere, but I must not be searching the right words. So looking for all kinds of OEM and other parts for my 68 F-250. Love to know the best sites for OEM parts. Best site for all kinds of parts for our old trucks. Are there certain sites that are best for OEM? Others that’s are best for aftermarket parts like parts you won’t see (like gas tanks, weather seals, undercarriage parts)? I know I read in a forum somewhere about a certain site being best for rubber seals. So looking for that kinda info. The regulars I guess are LMC, Auto Krafters, Dennis Carpenter, but who’s best for what? And can I get catalogs for all of these? I have a new LMC catalog.
Thanks!
68 F-250 Ranger Camper Special 390 FE
Retired Army
pcmdub

Re: Best parts websites

Post by pcmdub »

LMC is a great reference for parts. Most of their stuff is "good" not great but the value is in the utility of one place having a ton of stuff. I found their service/returns to be horrible and cumbersome, so you better like what they send you!!!

NPD is more OEM and very good service. Website isn't great but the catalog covers all the bases.

Carolina Classics is a great place if they have the parts.

Dennis Carpenter is supposed to be top notch, but I found some things that I didn't like (as you said, Steele Rubber is much better etc...)

The rest depends on what you are buying. Engine stuff at Summit, Driveline from special vendors, Suspension depends too.
fastEdsel
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by fastEdsel »

We've used Mac's Auto Parts and have had good luck with them. Go to MacsAutoParts.com or order their catalog (877) 283-7020. :thup:
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

Green Sales is the undisputed best source in the world for our OEM parts period. :wink:
But expect to feel it in your wallet lol. :lol:

http://greensalescompany.com/
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4