Hello

A place for new members to introduce themselves

Moderator: FORDification

72Ranger72

Hello

Post by 72Ranger72 »

It’s been a year trying to get registered but it finally happened!! :) Thank you Keith!!

I’ve been a long time member of Ford Enthusiasts Forum in the 6.0 group but within the last 1+ purchased a 1972 F100, 1967 F100, 1969 F100 cab. I rescued the 72 from a field got it running with a 445 Stroker and have moved on to the 67. Just got a court order to get it titled so I’ll be diving into the floor pan and cab mounts. I haven’t totally decided on direction but will likely take my time and completely restore it.

Glad to join you all here on Fordification!
1972 F100 445fe C6, 1967 F100 TBD
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Hello

Post by basketcase0302 »

:wel: but for the record... :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
DisneysPatB
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by DisneysPatB »

basketcase0302 wrote::wel: but for the record... :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte:
HAHAHAHA. Jef, tell us how you really feel.
1970 F250 460 C6 - Project - Currently not running.
1999 Dodge Durango SLT 4 x 4 5.9 Magnum -not running.
1999 Toyota Corolla - Daily Driver.

https://fordification.com/forum/app.php ... y/album/43
DuckRyder

Post by DuckRyder »

I think ken sold it years ago... and we who got banned for the simple act of registering here are still banned...

:fte: :fr:

Welcome.
Robert
1972 F100 Ranger XLT (445/C6/9” 3.50 Truetrac)

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -- Jeff Cooper
jzjames
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by jzjames »

FTE deleted me 20 years ago for disagreeing with some clown moderator.
Then they decided to reinstate me. So I’m letting bygones be bygones. :lol: :lol: :lol:
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

="DisneysPatB"
basketcase0302 wrote::wel: but for the record... :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte: :fte:
HAHAHAHA. Jef, tell us how you really feel.
I could explain that a lot better if i could find and link Keith's reason why they banned him years ago, (it used to be a "sticky" at the bottom of the home page but I can no longer find it).

That group was always ran like a dictatorship from the start, as well as over half the info and answers they had were always stolen from Fordification!
Go over there and look at how many times they have to link back to Fordification pages to help the members there bahaha! :lol:
And forget it if you try to prove a point to their member "numbersmonkey" Proven facts that he'll argue to his death about just because the Ford part numbers never confirmed fitment!

But...I could be a little biased LOL! :fr:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
DisneysPatB
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by DisneysPatB »

Yeah unfortunately I will admit to being a member. But yeah, someone answered a question to VIN door plate by linking to here. I do it all the time. I don't ask questions that much anymore because of responses I have seen other members get from certain people.

:fr:
:fte:
1970 F250 460 C6 - Project - Currently not running.
1999 Dodge Durango SLT 4 x 4 5.9 Magnum -not running.
1999 Toyota Corolla - Daily Driver.

https://fordification.com/forum/app.php ... y/album/43
Raiver

Post by Raiver »

Welcome to the forums!