looking for linkage from column to transmission

Clutch, transmission, rear axle

Moderators: FORDification, 70_F100

67goodhumor

looking for linkage from column to transmission

Post by 67goodhumor »

Hello All I have a 1967 Good Humor Truck its a ford f250 and has manual steering with a auto transmission I can not find the correct linkage that goes from the back of the steering column to the trans I bought 2 of them on line and they were the same wrong one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
67goodhumor

Re: looking for linkage from column to transmission

Post by 67goodhumor »

sorry I hit the wrong photo and don't see where to edit it at and when I tried to put the right one up says to large
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: looking for linkage from column to transmission

Post by basketcase0302 »

="67goodhumor"sorry I hit the wrong photo and don't see where to edit it at and when I tried to put the right one up says to large
I can't help you on the linkage, (other than to go to the "parts wanted" section here and post an ad, (after looking in the "parts for sale" here).

Go to your post and look in the upper right-hand corner for the PENCIL ICON, (this will enable you to edit your post). :wink:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4