dealerships with new vehicles are crooks too

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

FLASH 1

dealerships with new vehicles are crooks too

Post by FLASH 1 »

Some dealerships are just crooked especially on Peterbilt Trucks suppose to be top of the line BULL

Hi Brandon,, wanted to let you know this email is going out to all over the country and tired of playing games, Since no response FROM You and no regard for owners that own there own trucks AND work hard for their money my name is Thomas Placer @ Flashback F-100's and have a 2020 Peterbilt and on Feb 13th in Abilene Texas and broke down
Problem # 1 suppose to have mechanic to work on your truck 8.00AM to 5.00 PM :bs:
Problem # 2 had to come back in the snow and same a$$hole mechanic that looked at the truck on Feb 13th looked at it on the 15th on Monday and said what was wrong
Problem # 3 by the time they jerked around and suppose to order parts NEXT DAY AIR was way too late to go out till next day and by then all bad weather came by
Problem # 4 after being held hostage for 11 days in a motel no income and lots of money lost waiting on what we where told new parts :bs: on the 23rd of Feb. RUSH TRUCK CENTER was suppose to install new parts our truck to get it out of the door and GUESS WHAT ??? Broke down again and has broke down twice and Finally Real Mechanics and Real people WHO Cares about ALL Customers @ Peterbilt in Greensboro NC First opened the hood and first words NO NEW PARTS WHERE EVER INSTALLED, Then Fixed the truck the right way With NEW PARTS That was suppose to have been installed @ Rush Truck Centers in Abilene, Texas weeks ago

TO PACCAR AND PETERBILT AND RUSH TRUCK CENTER IN ABILENE ,TEXAS we have thousands of dollars and still loosing money since so many customers have cancelled orders since we could not take care of

Sorry But if you cannot give us any compensation for this I am forced to send this in all types of messages and since I do a lot of trade shows with pickup trucks to semi's this will be heard especially at Walcott an the Iowa Truck Show and tell future customers or buyers on HOW PETERBILT/PACCAR and RUSH TRUCK CENTER DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR TRUCKS especially how RUSH TRUCK CENTER IS A BUNCH OF LIARS /CROOKS and should have the PETERBILT NAME TAKEN AWAY

Brandon if you cannot do anything personally I am not holding you responsible but your higher ups should be told and let them know that I am not going away
Tom, where Ford Trucks Rule
1956 Big Window
1964 F-750 Flat Bed
1965 M-100 Mercury
1966 M-350 Mercury
1966 F350 Wrecker
1972 F-350 Crew Cab
1997 F-450 7.3 with 85,000 original miles
2006 F-150 Crew Cab
2008 F-650 Crew Cab Roll Back 6.7 Cummins
2020 Flat Top Peterbilt Roll Back PX-7 Engine
and 2 cars 1968 XLT and 2017 Mustang
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: dealerships with new vehicles are crooks too

Post by basketcase0302 »

That's shameful Tom!
I'd escalate it further up the line to corporate.

Stay safe in your travels and get out of that cold! :pray:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
two-bit
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by two-bit »

Good luck getting anything out of them !
I have argued with Paccar reps before. Got very little out of them.
We run KW heavy chassis trucks and it does not seem to matter. Paccar just seems to have gotten worse and worse over the years.
Numerous design flaw problems with the autoshift 18 spd trans. They will send us parts. No reimbursement for labor or downtime. Will NEVER buy another one again !
Head failures on the Cummins engines. Don't call Paccar, they tell you to call Cummins. No better luck with them either.
The list goes on.....

Best of luck with your endeavor.
Two-bit
Living life full throttle on the North Coast of America!!!

72' F-350, DRW, 360, NP435, Dana 70, 159" WB, P.S., P.B., 12' flatbed, 10,000 GVW.
FLASH 1

Post by FLASH 1 »

I hear that,, if they took responsibility better then it might get better for all but I doubt it,, talked to several lawyers but that's like pissing in the wind or talking to the wall
Tom, where Ford Trucks Rule
1956 Big Window
1964 F-750 Flat Bed
1965 M-100 Mercury
1966 M-350 Mercury
1966 F350 Wrecker
1972 F-350 Crew Cab
1997 F-450 7.3 with 85,000 original miles
2006 F-150 Crew Cab
2008 F-650 Crew Cab Roll Back 6.7 Cummins
2020 Flat Top Peterbilt Roll Back PX-7 Engine
and 2 cars 1968 XLT and 2017 Mustang