I've Read "How To" and I Still Can't Get It Right w/ Pics

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

OneLeggedBiker

I've Read "How To" and I Still Can't Get It Right w/ Pics

Post by OneLeggedBiker »

Help! Yes I have read the "How To" on posting photos. And, I still cannot for the life of me get my photos to show up in my posts. We all know that not this thread but my others are... :nopix: Anyone got the secret?
Dru Furan
A one legged biker always wandering in an attempt to become lost... a rambler. One of the the last true pursuers of our unalienable rights.

1967 F250 2wd - Cast Stamp '72 302, Dana #60, 4 on the floor
jimmy828
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: I've Read "How To" and I Still Can't Get It Right w/ Pics

Post by jimmy828 »

Are you trying by phone or PC? I have not tried by phone but i can do it by my PC by downsizing pics. One of those things we need to know so help could be offered.
OneLeggedBiker

Post by OneLeggedBiker »

jimmy828 wrote:Are you trying by phone or PC? I have not tried by phone but i can do it by my PC by downsizing pics. One of those things we need to know so help could be offered.
I'm on a laptop, 2019 Macbook Pro 16" and I upload my photos to Imgur. When using the URL I do delete the "S" out of "Https://" in the copied link. I'll open the original file and check the size. I feel that may be my one issue.
Dru Furan
A one legged biker always wandering in an attempt to become lost... a rambler. One of the the last true pursuers of our unalienable rights.

OneLeggedBiker

Post by OneLeggedBiker »

@Jimmy828, I got it fixed. Definitely the pixel width Fixed project update thread. Posting a the same pic as a tester here too. Just to make sure I can do it more than once. Thanks for your willingness to help me out. That's why :fr:

And, I said I read the "How To" doesn't mean I actually comprehended anything or follow directions real well.
:oops!:

Testing my comprehension now:
Dru Furan

jimmy828
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by jimmy828 »

Glad you got it figured out. Took me some time on Windows 10. I do my downsizing thru paint.