Crown Vic complete front end for sale

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

Ohiotinkerer
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Crown Vic complete front end for sale

Post by Ohiotinkerer »

Well I just got the news that the 67 F250 I was supposed to be getting got hauled off by the owner's son who hired someone to clean up the property after he died so I now have a complete rebuilt ready to install CV front to sell. Everything on it is brand new with the exception of the steering rack - used but good from LKQ, non speed sensitive - only thing it needs is new tie rod ends. Everything was completely disassembled, cleaned, blasted and painted with good aluminium color paint, rebuilt calipers from NAPA (black painted), new NAPA brake hoses, brand new Motorcraft rotors, Detroit Axle spindles, upper and lower ball joints, sway bar links, all with grease zerks, Outcast Autoworks bolt on control arm mounts with the shim kit, and all the steering rod components from the rack to the column. Frame tubes and bolts also. Comes with used rims with tires mounted good enough to mock it up.The only drawback is there was salt corrosion on top where it bolted to the frame (joys of living in the north :cuss: ) - it won't be visible when bolted in and won't affect the integrity of it . PM me for pics with your email - I haven't been able to post pics since I changed tablets because of the size......

$1200.....

I did have one photo but it's before it was completely assembled...
IMG_20200725_192754_hdr_kindlephoto-453000727.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Life is a garden - dig it"........... :thup:

1968 F100 2wd - Rangoon Red - 360 w/T18 - power steering and brakes
1997 Honda CBR 900RR
Ohiotinkerer
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Re: Crown Vic complete front end for sale

Post by Ohiotinkerer »

Ohiotinkerer wrote:Well I just got the news that the 67 F250 I was supposed to be getting got hauled off by the owner's son who hired someone to clean up the property after he died so I now have a complete rebuilt ready to install CV front to sell. Everything on it is brand new with the exception of the steering rack - used but good from LKQ, non speed sensitive - only thing it needs is new tie rod ends. Everything was completely disassembled, cleaned, blasted and painted with good aluminium color paint, rebuilt calipers from NAPA (black painted), new NAPA brake hoses, brand new Motorcraft rotors, Detroit Axle spindles, upper and lower ball joints, sway bar links, all with grease zerks, Outcast Autoworks bolt on control arm mounts with the shim kit, and all the steering rod components from the rack to the column. Frame tubes and bolts also. Comes with used rims with tires mounted good enough to mock it up.The only drawback is there was salt corrosion on top where it bolted to the frame (joys of living in the north :cuss: ) - it won't be visible when bolted in and won't affect the integrity of it . PM me for pics with your email - I haven't been able to post pics since I changed tablets because of the size......

$1200.....

I did have one photo but it's before it was completely assembled...

IMG_20200725_192754_hdr_kindlephoto-453000727.jpg
Still for sale..........

1997 Honda CBR 900RR
Ohiotinkerer
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by Ohiotinkerer »

I need this thing out of my way - REASONABLE offers will be considered!

1997 Honda CBR 900RR
Ohiotinkerer
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by Ohiotinkerer »

$700 takes it - someone come get it - I need the space where it's setting!

1997 Honda CBR 900RR