Slow down of forum participation

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

FordTruck
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Re: Slow down of forum participation

Post by FordTruck »

I haven't been active on here in awhile but it's still the first place I come too for the hard to find info. The Facebook pages it's the same question over and over that most of the answers too can be found here in the tech section. Wonder how many of the original guys from years ago are still around on here?
"Flyin High On Caffine And Copenhagen" R.I.P Chris LeDoux

60 Mercury Comet
65 Ford Econoline
72 Ford F100 on 79 4x4 SWB frame
77 Ford F250 "lowboy" 4x4
09 Harley Xl1200c
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by sargentrs »

Not that original but 1st joined in 2004. Somehow my account got killed, I think a server crash, and set up a new account in 2006. I much prefer the forum although I am a member of the FB group too. Fought having a FB account for years and finally gave in a couple months ago to follow some stock trading groups so joined the Fordification group too. The most annoying thing about the FB comments is the narrow width of the "bubbles". Just look back at a couple of the posts in this thread. On FB you would have to scroll thru 5 pages of text to read one post! That and you can't quote a previous post like you can here. I will admit that I like the FB group lets you post a lot more pics and at high resolution but that's the only thing I like about it.
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
jzjames
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by jzjames »

Delete