Luckey's Rod Run at The Chicken Oil Company, College Station, TX

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Luckey's Rod Run at The Chicken Oil Company, College Station, TX

Post by 69timemachine »

After searching, I see no one has posted about this event before. It has been going on for probably 15 years or more, and always takes place on the second Sunday of the new year. The next one should be Sunday, January 12, 2020, from about 8am until about 1pm. It centers around The Chicken Oil Company Restaurant in College Station, TX and its neighboring J Cody Steakhouse, as well as the surrounding business parking lots. Imagine 300 hot rods, classics, muscle cars, 4x4's, and pickups all converging on a couple city blocks. It is a pretty amazing "one day a year" cruise-in! I've been to it twice in the last three years and was amazed at what all I saw!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason
"Where there's a wheel, there's a way!"
'69 F100 SWB in Lunar Green with built 351C & TKO-600 5-speed, 4.56 gears, and Eaton TrueTrac Posi.
Future plans: Maybe one day, fresh paint, though I've been told by some, "Don't touch it! It's done!"
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

Sold: '77 F100, '72 Gran Torino, '76 El Camino with 454 & TH400
69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: Luckey's Rod Run at The Chicken Oil Company, College Station, TX

Post by 69timemachine »

A few more pics!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason
"Where there's a wheel, there's a way!"
'69 F100 SWB in Lunar Green with built 351C & TKO-600 5-speed, 4.56 gears, and Eaton TrueTrac Posi.
Future plans: Maybe one day, fresh paint, though I've been told by some, "Don't touch it! It's done!"
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

Sold: '77 F100, '72 Gran Torino, '76 El Camino with 454 & TH400
geradr4

Re: Luckey's Rod Run at The Chicken Oil Company, College Station, TX

Post by geradr4 »

Nice pics. :thup: Those trucks look awesome.