Late model 92-96 door mirrors?

Moderator: FORDification

JoshT
Preferred User
Preferred User

Late model 92-96 door mirrors?

Post by JoshT »

Anyone installed door mirrors from a later model Ford F-series on their bumpside?

Truck currently has aftermarket towing mirrors. I hardly ever tow and don't care for the style. I much prefer a smaller flag style mirror, but the reproduction "sport" mirrors seem a little on the small side. Got to thinking the other day about later model 92-96 F-series mirrors and wandering if they would fit on a bumpside. I think I've seen them mounted on a dent side before, but can't recall if I've ever seen them on a bumpside. Since I already plan to add some creature comforts like power windows and door locks, why not add on power mirrors as well. Being a factory F-150 mirror I'd also be able to get slip-on towing mirrors for the odd occasion that I did tow a trailer that needs them, in fact I may already have a set available from the 94 that dad used to have.
1968 F-100 4x4 long bed - 360 FE - NP435 w/ Dana 21 - PS & PB conversion - Front Disc Swap - 265/75R16 - 1" S.L. & 2" B.L. (to be removed) - Homemade tube bumpers - Warn 8274 - Currently wearing 1970 body