Full gauge Instrument cluster for sale PIC'S added

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

TOFIC

Full gauge Instrument cluster for sale PIC'S added

Post by TOFIC »

My blind BS luck is really holding! after last excursion I find found another one in a squashed government truck.
bit rough, but beside it was ANOTHER truck with a panel with the missing pieces!! ( panel was pooched)
chrome panel cleaned up great! (wife does not know about dishwasher doing washing so no talking)
All gauges are there and what I can test works! 7 gauges in all
I fibbed a bit, this one has the wiper switch on it all yours with the panel purchase
Vacuum gauge definitely works, vacuum pump showed it working
tachometer functions, I am including the drive cable from the distributor for it no charge.
if you do not have the distributor for the mechanical tachometer, it is available but extra cost is involved
speedometer works and it has the attachment for the under/over drive unit, yours with the panel.
asking 200.00 for this one shipping is on your dime.
have pictures but have to work on shrinking them so i can post them.
the pictures are BEAUTIFUL, send email if you want to see them in all there glory or wait patiently
TOFIC Don
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
colnago
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Full gauge Instrument cluster for sale PIC'S added

Post by colnago »

Two questions for you:

1. The tach is mechanical, not electric?

2. Do you know the hole size for the wiper switch?

Thanks,

Joseph
"Sugar", my 1967 Ford F250 2WD Camper Special, 352FE, Ford iron "T" Intake with 1405 Edelbrock, Duraspark II Ignition, C6 transmission, front disc brake conversion.