horseplay at work

Jokes and funny stories

Moderator: FORDification

chad67
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

horseplay at work

Post by chad67 »

I worked at a factory that made automotive seats. We used a foaming cleaner to clean the seats if they got anything on them. One of the guys on the inspection line managed to rig up an air nozzle to a tube approximately 1.5 inches in diameter and 3 feet in length. He found it could hold an entire can of this foam cleaner when sprayed into this tube. A cork made sure the cleaner didn't leak out. He would then wait until some unsuspecting victim was facing the other way, remove the cork, and shoot all the foam in the tube onto their butt. He had the tube rigged to go when he got mouthy with a lady. She picked up the nozzle and without removing the cork shot it at his face. Almost intantaneously, the cork hit him in the mouth, busting his lip, and 16 ounces of foam cleaner exploded on his face. The nozzle disappeared shortly thereafter.
1967 F100 SWB
1991 Thunderbird 5.0 with fully ported gt40 heads, cobra intake (also ported) and a trickflow stage 2 cam, manual steering, and custom 3" exhaust
stephen44
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: horseplay at work

Post by stephen44 »

when i worked for a large training center - all the schedules (100's ) were stored on a magnetic chart using those magnetic colored strips - blocking off the weeks for each trainer across the year. There was probably 2000 individual strips on this board.

The coordinator had a bit of a temper and would thump this board to get his point across when you questioned your schedule.

So we rigged up a powerful magnet to the board and next time he thumped the board - we threw the switch and every strip fell off - should have seen his face. (fortunately we had taken photo's of the board and although it took us the evening to rebuild it - it was so worth it)
thanks

Stephen
(1967 F100, FE352, 2wd, 3 on the tree, flareside)
flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by flyboy2610 »

We had a guy grab a handful of dry ice (he was wearing a glove) and drop it down the back of another employees T-shirt. The manager walked that kid out the front door and that kid never came back.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
ContryboyFE

Post by ContryboyFE »

I'm a carpenter & this stuff happens all the time. My favorite happened when I was building a wooden roller-coster at Six Flags. A very common prank is to hide each others tool pouches. Well this one guy kept doing it over & over to everyone. He was clever about it though. I even got hit by him. The vertical members of the coaster were built laying on the ground then craned into place. As we were building the hill that takes you up the main BIG drop someone got there revenge on this guy. They waited till he went to the Johnny took his pouches & safety harness nailed them halfway up the next member to be set then craned that member into place. The guy came out to find his whole set up 20 feet in the air. The sting of hidden tools ended & at our next safety meeting the parks safety guy told us that although it was funny that "Horse play at work was not funny."
ben

http://photobucket.com/countryboyFE
webbconstruction4drywall@gmail.com
'68 F100 step-side - sitting idle for now
'05 Expesition Limited 4X4 -DD gorcery getter & toy hauler