Benefit Car Show in Gonzales, Louisiana

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

rmurphy
Preferred User
Preferred User

Benefit Car Show in Gonzales, Louisiana

Post by rmurphy »

We are having a benefit car show in Gonzles, Louisiana On FEB. 22, 2013 at LARMAR DIXON EXPO CENTER. Beneft is for my 3yr old grandson funeral expences. He loved hot rods and our mud truck. Show hours are 11 am-5pm. All kinds of Classic cars, Trucks, Hot rods, ATV, RTV, Race cars and Mud/Monster Trucks are invited. There is a $20 entry fee. Spectators FREE. Food, Food and more Food, Music, Kids games, Raffles and much more! Car show awards at 3pm. You can PM me with any information that is needed. Thanks Robbie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ximy
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: Benefit Car Show in Gonzales, Louisiana

Post by ximy »

rmurphy wrote:Thanks for everything these last two week have been hell. We lost our 3yr old grandson in a side by side accedent here at our farm. Two day after christmas. Have to take it one day at a time. Thanks again Robbie
Sorry to hear about this. Hope you and yours are doing better.
1967 f250 428
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Benefit Car Show in Gonzales, Louisiana

Post by basketcase0302 »

Robbie,
3 years old is simply way///to young to leave and become an angel! Condolences to your family. :pray:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4