Jokes and funny stories

Moderator: FORDification

fbomb100
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Why Wives Should not hunt

Post by fbomb100 »

Why Wives Should not hunt

> It was Saturday morning as Jake, an avid hunter, woke up raring to go bag the first deer of the season. He walks down to the [censored] to get a cup of coffee, and to his surprise he finds his wife, Alice, sitting there, fully dressed in camouflage.
>
> Jake asks her, "What are you up to?"
>
> Alice smiles, "I'm going hunting with you!"
>
> Jake, though he had many reservations about this, reluctantly decides to take her along.
>
> Three hours later they arrive at a game preserve just outside of San Marcos , Texas .
>
> Jake sets his lovely wife safely up in the tree stand and tells her, "If you see a deer, take careful aim on it and I'll come running back as soon as I hear the shot."
>
> Jake walks away with a smile on his face knowing that Alice couldn't bag an elephant - much less a deer.
>
> Not 10 minutes pass when he is startled as he hears an array of gunshots.
> Quickly, Jake starts running back. As Jake gets closer to her stand, he hears Alice screaming, get the #$%^ away from my deer!"
>
> Confused and frightened, Jake races faster towards his screaming wife.
> And again he hears her yell, "Get the #$%^ away from my deer!" followed by another volley of gunfire!
>
> Now within sight of where he had left his wife, Jake is surprised to see a Texas game warden with his hands high in the air.
>
> The game warden, obviously distraught, yelled, "Okay, lady! You can have your #$%^ deer, just let me get my saddle off it!"
flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Why Wives Should not hunt

Post by flyboy2610 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
crazyhorse
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Why Wives Should not hunt

Post by crazyhorse »

Mr Bomb, Mr Bomb. :D :D :D :D