Can't go to second page on search

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

booblinker

Can't go to second page on search

Post by booblinker »

When I search a term i can pull up the first page of results, but if I click on the second page it says I have to wait a few minutes to search. Have tried on 2 laptops, a xoom, an Iphone and my work computer, all with the same results, not something new, has been happening for months.
1969 F250 High Boy 360 4 speed
-3" Body Lift
-36x12.50 tires
-Edelbrock Intake, Mallory Distributor and coil, long tube headers, and true duals with flowmasters
-Who knows what else I haven't figured out
-1993 Ranger 3.slow 4x4 DD
-1971 F100 302 auto
-1985 Tri-z
-ATC70 with a 125 motor
-A few 200s's
Atlas

Re: Can't go to second page on search

Post by Atlas »

For over a half year or so , things have not worked as they should. I don't know what the problem is but it is frustrating, safari never works for me with fordification any more, I use fire fox and it's working right now. I have been a member for almost four years now with well over a thousand posts with hundreds of photos and one day everything was gone. Had to start all over again , oh well , it could be worse I guess. :)
Dave
1969 Ford F100 purchased with 7,300 original miles
2003 Impala with Sport Package 28,000 original miles
Original 1975, Yamaha XS650
International 4300 dump truck
Caterpillar excavator
Bobcat track loader
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

Guys, try deleting your cookies, that's the only thing that works for me.
Go to: Tools / options / privacy / show cookies / locate Fordification there / highlight Fordification / then delete Fordification cookies. Don't hit remove all cookies of you'll be having to re-populate all your "saved fields" if that makes sense. :lol:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
westernkansas

Post by westernkansas »

having the same problem, will try using firefox to find what i am looking for instead of chrome. but I am trying to find a topic where someone posted a link to some muscle car site and the link lead to a topic within that site that showed a bunch of vintage photos of everyday life and the cars.....if that made any sense
westernkansas

Post by westernkansas »

stupid me I just found the link, and yes firefox did the trick so here is what i was looking for http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/ubbthre ... Post312145