Talk about Clean...

Online listings for vehicles only. No parts listings please.

Moderator: FORDification

Atlas

Re: Talk about Clean...

Post by Atlas »

Nice truck, not so common of a colour combo I think. I wonder if the chassis black was used on the under body at some truck plants originally. I know that the trucks built in San Jose just used the red oxide primer. It's a nice truck, very clean and I like the original looking restoration. I thought I'd include a few photos of the underside of my truck notice the drips as the primer dried. The nice blue truck with a bit over 300 miles reminds me of a truck I know of that only has about the same amount of miles on it but it's a f350. It's never had a bed on the back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave
1969 Ford F100 purchased with 7,300 original miles
2003 Impala with Sport Package 28,000 original miles
Original 1975, Yamaha XS650
International 4300 dump truck
Caterpillar excavator
Bobcat track loader
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

DuckRyder on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 pm
I don't like the flowmasters, but I will go $1201.00
I was gonna' say something about the exhaust but didn't...
My concern is how there is no heat shield between the flowmasters and the fuel tank. Any application similar to that Ford rolled out had a metal heat shield between the two.
It is a nice truck though so I'll go with eating beans and rice for a few months and bid $1202.00 :lol:
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
71 LONG BED
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by 71 LONG BED »

What's with the black page? Good thing pictures are worth a thousand words because I can only read half the text on that page..nice truck though. :D
John Member #1549
71 F100 Sport Custom__________1967 F350 Gone, but not forgotten
Image Image Image
buford

Post by buford »

I will agree with all the comments, after looking over this beauty I've been inspired again, even though it's winter and I only have a single stall, I want my under carriage to be as clean as this one. I screwed up 22 yrs ago when I bought my truck and had it zebarted, man I wish I'd known about Por 15 back then, wonder what I did with them there putty knives and wire wheels?