Repro Chrome Front Bumper

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

TexasTruck72
Preferred User
Preferred User

Repro Chrome Front Bumper

Post by TexasTruck72 »

I'm selling a reproduction chrome front bumper that will fit 67-78 Ford trucks. I bought it from a friend who bought it to put on his Dad's old truck, which was wrecked before it could be installed. I bought it with the intention of using on my '72 bump, but I soon realized it would not fit because my frame is bent(which is why my front bumper isn't straight). This bumper is is very good shape, never used on a truck. Chrome is in great condition, but there is some tiny specs of rust on the rear of one corner. Also, my friend drilled 2 holes on the bottom lip of the bumper to hang lights from but never did. These are not noticeable when viewed from front of the truck if the bumper is mounted. It weighs less than the stock bumper because the metal is of slightly smaller gauge. This would be a great bumper for somene who wants to upgrade from a painted bumper to a chrome bumper or someone who just needs a straight bumper for a daily-driver, etc. Also fits Ford econolines, dentsides, & more.

Asking $100.00
Local pickup only, I'm in the Athens, Georgia area but am willing to meet up to 30 minutes away in any direction.
Just thought I'd post it here before resorting to craigslist.

Jack

1943 Ford GPW Jeep(sold)
1972 F-100 Custom
1976 F-150 Explorer
1996 F-150 Eddie Bauer ed.
69rangerf100
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Re: Repro Chrome Front Bumper

Post by 69rangerf100 »

wish i had the money right now. i would hop in the car and head over to your side of ga
David

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today - James Dean

Daily Driver - 1998 Honda Accord
Wife's Ride - 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Project - My Dad's 1969 F100 Ranger 390 w/ 3spd manual coming soon PS, PB, A/C and alot of paint and body work - Miss you Dad
http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad208/69rangerf100/