this may not be the right forum for this.....

Jokes and funny stories

Moderator: FORDification

do you agree with this, and will FWD it on?

yes
86%
no
14%

Total votes: 14

72hiboy4x4
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic
Location: As far away as I can be from Wa state, without crossing the Mississippi

this may not be the right forum for this.....

Post by 72hiboy4x4 »

but hey its gotta go somewhere! I got this in an email today, and I think it reflects what a lot of us think. so pass it on!!

Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 1:15 PM
Subject: FW: Robin Williams Peace Plan!!! Got to Love It.

You gotta love Robin Williams...... Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin
Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan....(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for
peace. So, here's one plan."

>> 1.) "The United States will apologize to the world for our
"interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo,Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys,' We will never "interfere" again.

>> 2.) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with
Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't
want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

>> 3.) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and
leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. They're illegal! France will welcome them.

>> 4.) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90
days unless given a special permit! No one from a terrorist nation will be
allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide
here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

>> 5.) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

>> 6.) The United States will make a strong effort to become
self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

>> 7.) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling
up the storage sites would be enough.)

>> 8.) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we
will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain,
cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if
anything.

>> 9.) Ship the United Nations Headquarters to an isolated island some
place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

>> 10.) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is
ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE.....

>> Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You wan a piece of me?' "

If you agree with the above forward it to friend.......... If not, and I
would be amazed, DELETE it !!!!!
spartman
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by spartman »

Heard this one before but fully agree with it.
shrektruck

re: this may not be the right forum for this.....

Post by shrektruck »

If you've ever been thanked by one of the folks in a nation we've helped-especially the kids, you'd think twice before pulling out. Just cause some sorry ass pussified French, German, Mexican..insert anyone here... pisses and moans doesn't mean we shouldn't keep doing the right thing.
Tougher being right than it is going along with the crowd. I know an old man had three ships blown out from under him AFTER being wounded at Chi Chi Jima, that's the touoghest old ******* I know, He tells me "You know what's right, that's the easy part. Now DO IT!" Ski fought in three wars and don't take no crap from no body. He says He'd go again if they let him. I can't think of anyone I'd want backing me up more.
Guess I'm saying, when they picked on the fat kid when we were little we could join em or tell em all to pack sand and keep doing what's right. I agree with the sentiment, the fact is, we are truly the world's last, best hope.
Steppin down from the soapbox. Thanks for not throwing stuff at me.
ToughOldFord
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

re: this may not be the right forum for this.....

Post by ToughOldFord »

Yep, that's good. I've heard it before and agree with it, but I seriously doubt Robin Williams said it, he leans so far left I can't see him making that kind of statement.
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

Oh Robin would say it so everybody could hear how foolish, Selfish and idiotic it sounds.

What i can't beleive is spain. One Threat and one blowing up or derailing of their train system and everybody votes in a guy who will back the terrorists.

Like we didn't(aren't) Loosing anything ourselves?
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
qman

Post by qman »

72 F100 2wd 360 C6 Custom w/factory PS.
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

Yeah they say that but it realy does sound like williams all the way through and as i said before he would say it not meaning the hurtfull stuff to be done but to show all the snobbified rich b****rds, and congressmen how selfish it is and the war protestors. Maybe we went over there for the wrong reasons but i look at life as GOD needed us there or we wouldn't have gone in and had this much success.

And as far as people screaming my baby(husband,wife,son or daughter.) died for nothing.

This has been said during every war.

But if you prefer we can just build a time machine go back in time to 1777 and tell george washington, "but our friends and family will die and lose everything so don't fight the english!"

And then we could travel back here and all be wearing our bloomers and drinking our high priced tea. And being prosecuted for our religious beleifs. And way over taxed.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
Heavenlyfire
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Heavenlyfire »

Army Vet here... I really like #1, 2 and if they don't like it #10. I love my country and all it stands for but I am really getting sick and tired of all this "politically correct" BS. If you don't like what we are doing, get out. If you don't like what we stand for, get out. I have been in a few other countries that are a lot worse than we are but yet we are the bad guys for trying to "help" them out. If you don't want our help, keep your Hitler's.

Sorry all, had to say it. I got tired of me and my comrades in arms laying down our lives to help them.
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

:yt: i agree.
fuelly.com