Thread Update Question.

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

1967AceStroker
Preferred User
Preferred User

Thread Update Question.

Post by 1967AceStroker »

I want to know how to make it say like update(11/30) at the top of my build thread after the title. Even if I put that at the top of one of my update posts, it doesn't show on the main project thread. Do I have to edit my first post to make it say that?

For example this is 1971Ford's project thread. Whenever he updates it, he makes it say the date on the project threads page. Link to it.

http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=33697
My Project Thread (Not updated in years.)
1967 F-100, Shortbed, 351W - 72mm Single Turbo - Megasquirt MS3x Engine Management, Tremec TKO 500, Ford 9" - Strange Nodular Center Section - Strange 35 Spline Axles - Strange Full Spool - Caltracs - DJM Drop Kit, Crown Vic IFS Swapped - 2 Coils Cut, Power Steering, Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Paint - Kona Blue
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Thread Update Question.

Post by fordman »

yes you have to edit the first post to do that.
1967AceStroker
Preferred User
Preferred User

Re: Thread Update Question.

Post by 1967AceStroker »

Ah... I see, thought I tried that, mabey I did something wrong. Well, I will have to try that. Thanks fordman.
My Project Thread (Not updated in years.)
1967 F-100, Shortbed, 351W - 72mm Single Turbo - Megasquirt MS3x Engine Management, Tremec TKO 500, Ford 9" - Strange Nodular Center Section - Strange 35 Spline Axles - Strange Full Spool - Caltracs - DJM Drop Kit, Crown Vic IFS Swapped - 2 Coils Cut, Power Steering, Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Paint - Kona Blue