Edgerton WI: A&W ROOTBEER show 6/20

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

two-bit
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Edgerton WI: A&W ROOTBEER show 6/20

Post by two-bit »

Just found out today, local A&W is celebrating 90 years and they are having a cruise in night. Everything is welcome.
I'm taking the F-350. Might be my only chance to show it off empty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cruise in is from 5pm-10pm, June 20th.

Maybe i'll see someone there. I'll be on the big green '72 flatbed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two-bit
Living life full throttle on the North Coast of America!!!

72' F-350, DRW, 360, NP435, Dana 70, 159" WB, P.S., P.B., 12' flatbed, 10,000 GVW.
flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Edgerton WI: A&W ROOTBEER show 6/20

Post by flyboy2610 »

I'd go, but Wisconsin is a bit far for root beer! :lol:
Although I could visit my aunt and step-uncle in Madison.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
two-bit
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: Edgerton WI: A&W ROOTBEER show 6/20

Post by two-bit »

Hey ya'll,
We went to the show last night and i was a bit disappointed. There was no room for my truck. Too big :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So i parked across the street at the laundromat :( .
It turned out OK, the youngest and I played cribbage while sitting in our lawn chairs on the "deck", a few people from the other side of the street waved, and i had one person ask about my truck.
I did get to see CACWBY and his truck. What a ride :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
No other bumps though :( . Did get to see few nice flathead powered rides :thup: :thup: :thup:
There was also a fairly nice '64/'65 F-350 4WD. It didn't have factory axles, but it was equipped with a pretty healthy 352 :D
Also got to see numerous SBC's where (in my opinion) they didn't belong :pout: :pout: :pout:

I guess next year i will have to get there sooner so i can squeeze that 12' flat deck in there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two-bit
Living life full throttle on the North Coast of America!!!

72' F-350, DRW, 360, NP435, Dana 70, 159" WB, P.S., P.B., 12' flatbed, 10,000 GVW.