Chick Bashing

Discuss your workshop and related equipment

Moderator: FORDification

scott123

Chick Bashing

Post by scott123 »

I have very little cause to find fault with my wife. The one glaring exception would be that she feels as though she has some right to get on my case about the basement/ Garage.

The question "Why do you have 2 buckets of oil and 1 of antifreeze?" spoken with hand on hip is enough to make it legal to punch her in the head!!
What part of every time I work on something it generates excess fluids doesn't she understand. That and I haven't hauled it to the shop to be burnt yet. "But that's where I want the Shop Vac, in case I need it" What...?it wont work if you have to roll it from over there?

"Why do you have to have all this junk over there?" (Over there being by my tool bench and the parts/ supplies racks) Thats like me asking, Why do you have flower pots full of dirt down here? "To keep them from freezing and breaking" Oh, they would brake if you emptied the dirt and stored them upside down under the deck.

Wives should not be allowed in the work/ tool area unless they need some duct tape or a shop towel for something.

No offense intended and this rant does not apply to the women that have their own or understand the importance of a well stock tool and parts area!
1972 Camper Special
5.0 EFI TFV-IV Ignition Auto O/D
70shortwide

Re: Chick Bashing

Post by 70shortwide »

you wife is a lucky woman. my gf knows better than to ask to store a vacuum in my sanctuary.
SteveC
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by SteveC »

my wife leaves the garage to me ..... well except for the side that has her garden tools..... i dont mess with those much
I don't really care about brands Chevy Ford Dodge ...as long as it doesn't sound like two old dudes farting in a coffee can.
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u223/imabaka70/ Projects listed on the left side

WOOOT!! i passed my mechanics classes. Now working as a mechanic and waiting to go for my ASE certifications.

1967 f-100 4x4
1969/72 f100 351w EFI m5r2 5 speed
1988 ford f150 xlt lariat
1961 VW Beetle (wifes car)
Merlin68F100

Post by Merlin68F100 »

The wife owns the house, but the man cave is mine alone. It works for us.
As for storing the vac in the garage? I took out all the carpet and installed hardwood floors. The only vac we own has Ridge printed on the side.
"A point in every direction is the same as no point at all."
The Pointless Man
scott123

Post by scott123 »

Its a wet / dry shop vac. But she uses it to Vac her car.

Plus dude, My wifes pretty fine.......... I usually bitch about it away from her and say yes dear (sorta) to her face.

I am just joking, my wifes pretty cool.
1972 Camper Special
5.0 EFI TFV-IV Ignition Auto O/D
thebannister8
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by thebannister8 »

i'd REALLY like to see an emoticon that is a lady putting her hands on her hips and shaking her head :lol:
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

have you guys ever watch the movie DC CAB? where gary busey said why are women so uptight? they have half the money and all the p...y