oddball stuff

Discuss your workshop and related equipment

Moderator: FORDification

westernkansas

oddball stuff

Post by westernkansas »

wiilowbilly3's homemade drill press gave me the idea to start a topic to show off everyones odd tools and creations to start I'll show off an aircompressor that my dad made before i came along, 35+ years ago. all I know is the tank came from an oil field pipe supply yard, the mottor came from a heating/cooling unit, and the rest came from sears when sears sold usefull things. (my opinion on sears although I am a craftsman nut) I'll post better pics later once i get the bench off the top of it and drag it out so i can get a good pic of it and invite willow to repost his drill press here.
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: oddball stuff

Post by fordman »

is that bottom pic a missle launcher? :lol: i've seen hotwater tanks made into compressor tanks.
wt4speed#2
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by wt4speed#2 »

I took an old "kirby" bag type vacum that was being thrown away and made a leaf blower out of it. I try to get some pics.
Tony B.Image
DFW Area
"Someday...
I hope you to get the chance,
to live like you are dying"
Member#'s 236 & 403
Úlf the Comedy Sidekick
'69 F-100 "Stepper"(currently in a bigillion pieces )
wt's ride
thebucket
warponyxlt

Post by warponyxlt »

my motor/compressor is the same except i use a 5 gallon propane tank that doubles as a portable air tank sounds crazy eh
if its fixed break it again red white and ford blue the only up hill thats good is the one you are going down