a nifty quote feature

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

1971ford
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

a nifty quote feature

Post by 1971ford »

Any possible way to get a little nifty button right next to the quote buttons when scrolling down a thread that is just a little "+" where you could click "quote" on one post, then click "+" on another post, then "+" on another post and BAM you have 3 quotes in one reply instead of having to click quote, copy it then click quote on another reply and copy all that and then hit quote again and paste it all.

i guess im just lazy and looking for shortcuts to increase my Rate Of Fire of posting :lol:
-Ryan
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: a nifty quote feature

Post by FORDification »

Hmmmm....not sure something like that even exists. But I'll do some poking around and see what I can find.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

1971ford wrote:Any possible way to get a little nifty button right next to the quote buttons when scrolling down a thread that is just a little "+" where you could click "quote" on one post, then click "+" on another post, then "+" on another post and BAM you have 3 quotes in one reply instead of having to click quote, copy it then click quote on another reply and copy all that and then hit quote again and paste it all.

i guess im just lazy and looking for shortcuts to increase my Rate Of Fire of posting :lol:
FORDification wrote:Hmmmm....not sure something that that even exists. But I'll do some poking around and see what I can find.
ha ha check this out. i first clicked ryans post and then when it came up i scrolled down the page to se the other replies and then clcik on kieths reply to get the second quote. i didnt know i could do that. cool.
DuckRyder

Post by DuckRyder »

fordman wrote:
1971ford wrote:Any possible way to get a little nifty button right next to the quote buttons when scrolling down a thread that is just a little "+" where you could click "quote" on one post, then click "+" on another post, then "+" on another post and BAM you have 3 quotes in one reply instead of having to click quote, copy it then click quote on another reply and copy all that and then hit quote again and paste it all.

FORDification wrote:Hmmmm....not sure something that that even exists. But I'll do some poking around and see what I can find.
ha ha check this out. i first clicked ryans post and then when it came up i scrolled down the page to se the other replies and then clcik on kieths reply to get the second quote. i didnt know i could do that. cool.
Wicked, didn't realize that either, does seem to work.
Robert
1972 F100 Ranger XLT (445/C6/9” 3.50 Truetrac)

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -- Jeff Cooper
1971ford
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by 1971ford »

FORDification wrote:Hmmmm....not sure something like that even exists. But I'll do some poking around and see what I can find.
that'll have to do :D

Keith if your wondering what im talking about though, look at the bottom right of each reply. theres a quotation mark and a "+" in a clickable box. looks like - "+
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/showthr ... 812&page=3
-Ryan
heep70
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by heep70 »

DuckRyder wrote:
fordman wrote:

Wicked, didn't realize that either, does seem to work.
fordman wrote:

FORDification wrote:Hmmmm....not sure something like that even exists. But I'll do some poking around and see what I can find.

This cool :woohoo:
Greg

1971 F250 "Highboy". SOLD to "Highboy_Firefighter_71"
2000 Subaru Outback limited.
2000 F250 4X4 PSD SuperDuty Crew.
2010 Polaris 800RMK Dragon 155"
2013 Polaris Pro 800 RMK 163"
1980 Built Toyota "Trail Rig".
My last 1971 "Highboy" pics
stangconv

Post by stangconv »

It is possible... a couple hockey forums I frequent have that option... its called "Multi"
stangconv

Post by stangconv »

stangconv wrote:It is possible... a couple hockey forums I frequent have that option... its called "Multi"
stangconv wrote:It is possible... a couple hockey forums I frequent have that option... its called "Multi"
Cool
td
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by td »

stangconv wrote:

Cool
stangconv wrote:

Cool
sweeeeet!! even i can do it :lol:
1967AceStroker
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 1967AceStroker »

td wrote:
stangconv wrote:

Cool
stangconv wrote:

Cool
sweeeeet!! even i can do it :lol:

Ahhhh... I see, pretty cool. I just better stop before I get carried away. :D
My Project Thread (Not updated in years.)
1967 F-100, Shortbed, 351W - 72mm Single Turbo - Megasquirt MS3x Engine Management, Tremec TKO 500, Ford 9" - Strange Nodular Center Section - Strange 35 Spline Axles - Strange Full Spool - Caltracs - DJM Drop Kit, Crown Vic IFS Swapped - 2 Coils Cut, Power Steering, Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Paint - Kona Blue