65 turbo f100 vs tt mustang

Post your hosted videos from YouTube, Google, etc.

Moderator: FORDification

Forum rules
Videos are only allowed in the Video Gallery forum....not in a post in any other forum. Videos posted to any other will be immediately moved as needed. One video per thread, please! Nothing allowed of an adult, political or religious nature. For further rules and how-to's, click here.
bbfhnj

65 turbo f100 vs tt mustang

Post by bbfhnj »

this is what i want to do with mine guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srt1P6-BONA[/video]
FordTruck
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Re: 65 turbo f100 vs tt mustang

Post by FordTruck »

That F100 is :eek: SWEET!! I think it could have smoked that Mustang if it could have keep from breaking the tires loose and if the Mustang hadn't been running nos.
"Flyin High On Caffine And Copenhagen" R.I.P Chris LeDoux

60 Mercury Comet
65 Ford Econoline
72 Ford F100 on 79 4x4 SWB frame
77 Ford F250 "lowboy" 4x4
09 Harley Xl1200c
blue68

Post by blue68 »

Yeaaahh...

I have something in the works similar to this for when I graduate college. Mine will be more of a sleeper. Shooting for 11's on the stock steel wheels. :)

I want to build a '67-'69 Shorty Custom (No chrome), ALL OEM appearing... no aftermarket looking parts, roll pans, etc, etc... (Except ride height)
-Harbor Blue paint, Sport bumper, BENCH seat, all factory steering column, interior parts, etc.. 8)
-DJM full lowering all around
-Built DOVE 460 low CR, Blue Thunder heads, Alum. intake, fully studded, blow thru carb
-Custom turbo headers, Single 95mm turbo, Front mounted intercooler (painted black for stealth), etc..
-Single 5" downpipe and Single 5" exhaust , muffled
-Built C6, stalled, OEM column shift
-Widen OEM rear wheels, Drag radials tucked into OEM wheel wells.

I am already gathering parts... be ready fellas. lol
bbfhnj

Post by bbfhnj »

sounds sweet blue 68. any reason for goin with the blue thunder heads over the tfs or p51? what are you lookin for hp wise?
blue68

Post by blue68 »

I'd be happy to hit 900 rwhp thru the C6 with a non-lockup converter on around 13-15 pounds of boost and 93 octane pump gas

As far as the heads, I may start out with DOVE heads ported/shaved, as I already have a set sitting on my Dad's workbench.

I havent really researched too much on head choices, so I just said Blue Thunder for the heck of it.

Sadly, it will be around 5 years before I can start gluing this project together :cry: At least by then, I'll have some good parts.
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ezernut9mm »

i have posted about that truck before. it doesn't hook worth a crap, but does move out pretty good. if it is a 65, it has a 66 front end on it.
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
bbfhnj

Post by bbfhnj »

im not sure of the year i just posted 65. do you know anything about it or where some info on it is at?
blue68

Post by blue68 »

I know that the truck used to live in Tennesee, near Delk Performance which deals with a lot of high end Mustangs..

The owner recently sold the truck in the video for somewhere around $3,000, as it sat with the turbo and all.
bbfhnj

Post by bbfhnj »

3,000 o my god thats just wrong well its wrong because i didnt get it.