pics?

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

mickster

pics?

Post by mickster »

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I didnt find it in testing. With the new and improved format. And it is much nicer and reflects the class of the participants led by Keith. How do I post a pic in a PM. I told someone I'd shoot a pic and haven't figured it out yet!
I dont know what to do with the "Img" button I tried to copy and paste, then click and drag.

Mick
'68 F100
'69 F100
'80 320i
'02 superduty
'06 freestyle
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: pics?

Post by fordman »

the way i have always done it is to post the links on photobucket and then hot link it into a pm.
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ezernut9mm »

the same way you do it in the forums. the code for this picture looks like this:

{img}http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/e ... 0.jpg{/img}.

i substituted [] for {} so you sould see the code instead of the pic. i hotlink my pics from photbucket.

go to photobucket and start an account. it's free. after you have uploaded pictures onto the site there you can left click on the IMG tab below the pic you want to post. it will automatically copy the code. then you just open the page you are wanting to post on and right click. a window will appear and then just left click on "paste". bam. you have just posted a picture in a thread or pm.

wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
maccas66

Post by maccas66 »

:P Ezer your truck looks different to all the others there! :lol: