Gran Torino - We all MUST see this Movie!!!

Post your hosted videos from YouTube, Google, etc.

Moderator: FORDification

Forum rules
Videos are only allowed in the Video Gallery forum....not in a post in any other forum. Videos posted to any other will be immediately moved as needed. One video per thread, please! Nothing allowed of an adult, political or religious nature. For further rules and how-to's, click here.
69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: Gran Torino - We all MUST see this Movie!!!

Post by 69timemachine »

Here it is, I finally got around to posting a picture of my '72 that I used to have until Spring 2008. I miss it from time to time, but had to sacrifice it to get the bump. It had the original 302 that I rebuilt with mostly Edelbrock goodies, a modified C4 tranny, and full length headers with Flowmaster mufflers. Ran pretty good to say the least! I repainted it in the original color and added the wheels and stripe. I always liked to imagine it was Starsky's first Torino that somehow met an untimely demise and was replaced with the later Zebra 3 we all know and love. Ah, memories. :D :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason
"Where there's a wheel, there's a way!"
'69 F100 SWB in Lunar Green with built 351C & TKO-600 5-speed, 4.56 gears, and Eaton TrueTrac Posi.
Future plans: Maybe one day, fresh paint, though I've been told by some, "Don't touch it! It's done!"
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

Sold: '77 F100, '72 Gran Torino, '76 El Camino with 454 & TH400
jerrylewis

Post by jerrylewis »

I know this movie is supposed to be good, but I found it over the top. There was a lot of over-acting imo, and I actually laughed at some parts that were not supposed to be humorous.

I normally like Clint Eastwood, though. Million Dollar Baby was a better movie, though it was very sad.
robroy
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by robroy »

I just saw this movie last week, and I liked it. It's rare when a movie features both a 1911 pistol and a Bumpside!