Front lineup?

Moderator: FORDification

rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Front lineup?

Post by rjewkes »

ok this is wierd but the cab and bed and bumpers all lineup! But the nose is over to the right? and back a little, Rad/core supports? only off 1/4-3/4"!
Please Help.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

re: Front lineup?

Post by flyboy2610 »

I'm hot quite sure what you mean, but aradiator support rusted out at the bottom will give your truck a decidedly lopsided look
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... 0055&pos=0
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

thats what i'm starting to think but i also think that the fender and inner fender as well as the dog ear on the driver side once got pushed in and so they did the hill billy(no offense)Thing and lets just say chains trees gas pedals and reverse.

They pulled it all striagt a little too straight. so it shoves the driverside core support and fender and all things bolted to them forward and to the right. and thus forces the passenger side stuff to lineup the same way.Except that it ends up looking like it is heading to the rear and right at the same time. When i change my radiator i'll most likely swap the whole front clip and do my dual exhuast setup all at once.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by flyboy2610 »

I see, said the blind man, as he picked up the hammer and saw.
It sounds like a new front clip may be in order.
Good luck! :thup:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

thanks. 8)
fuelly.com