kev's muffler and brake (kansas city)

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

kev's muffler and brake (kansas city)

Post by ezernut9mm »

if your ever needing exhaust in kansas city this is the place to go. great place and great work. took my 68 in for duels and they did a bang up job!

also the truck wouldn't start when i went to leave so they tested the battery and alt. for free. turns out the alternator was bad so they had one delivered from o'rielleys auto. they were pretty busy so the guy (brian) that did my exhaust let me use his tools so i could install the alt myself. most places would have just charged me to put it on. thanks guys!

i tried to buy them lunch for thier generousity, but they wouldn't let me, so i figgured i could at least give them a plug on the web. great place to do business and i'll take all my work there in the future.
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
BiggDogg
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by BiggDogg »

so how'd the exhaust turn out? Any pix or videos or sound clips for us?
1970 F250 Camper Special
"Its no coincidence that man's best friend can't talk."
DuckRyder

re: kev's muffler and brake (kansas city)

Post by DuckRyder »

Hmm,

Here is my question:

Did they weld anything?

Cause I think it is odd that the alternator just "went bad"...

But yeah, didn't we all record video and sound clips of our exhaust for you? Now it is your turn!!!
Robert
1972 F100 Ranger XLT (445/C6/9” 3.50 Truetrac)

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -- Jeff Cooper
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ezernut9mm »

it was a hard start this morning when i went to leave the house. i stopped a quik trip for a coke and it didn't want to start at all there. had to get it rolling and pop the clutch. so i don't think it was anything they did.
i'll get a short vid with sound, but it's really pretty quiet. the exhaust is really nothing special. just aluminized 2.25 pipe exiting in front of each tire.
i also have an exhasut manifold leaking on the pass side. hope it's not cracked.
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage