Obsolete and classic ford in OKC

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

itsmy72f100

Obsolete and classic ford in OKC

Post by itsmy72f100 »

I live in OKC and was wondering what your experiences were with the products from this company. If they supply good replacement parts I'll continue to buy from them i bought an insde door handle for my 72 f100 all holes lined up nice just a little loose on the squeeze added a rubber pad now is great. I also bought 2 cab mounts and floor pans I'll let you know how it turns out since I don't know how to do alot of things I just buy the parts and pay others to do the work by the way what is a good labor price to install the pans and mounts (mine are too far gone to save wierd its the only rust on the truck) I got a quote from a restoration friend of $400
67 ford f100s rule
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 67 ford f100s rule »

whoa whoa whoa.obsolete?are trucks are just as useful as the pickups nowadays.i know that was irrelevant to your question.sorry
Jeff Penland

70 Ford F100 LWB "Nadine" 302/3 speed with overdrive
If you have to ask you wouldn't understand
"I shall hold the line of right as well as that of glory." English translation of the British Penland coat of arms.
papabug71
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Obsolete and classic ford in OKC

Post by papabug71 »

WoW! I know this is old, but,
My parents & I have done alot of buisness with Obsolete Ford & they are great. I havent bought anything from them in recent years, but when we re-did my truck they were all we used. DC & all the others were still "under the radar" so to speak.

I dont know about now but in 1994-95 almost all of the stuff they had was NOS, not the re-pops like DC sells.

If it ever comes down to it, I will do buisness with them without hesitation. :2cents:

Oh BTW, They changed names I guess.

http://www.classicautoparts.com/
Matt
1971 F-100 Sport Custom - My grandpaws truck
Been in the family since 10/3/'71 (Brand spankin' new)
Mine since 5/7/'94
302 / 3 speed / 3:25's
--Currently undergoing full frame off resto/mod--