Mike's truck salvage

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

AlleyCat
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Mike's truck salvage

Post by AlleyCat »

Like a lot of members here I do some online shopping.I found a salvage yard in Ware Shoals, SC called Mike's truck salvage. He has a web site it's www.mtsalvage.com . I found it on about the third page for "rust free body parts" He has parts for the trucks we run, the stuff is good, the prices are fair and he doesn't try to blow smoke up your tail.He discovered a small dent that he missed in a fender that I'd already paid for.Before he shipped it he sent me an e-mail explaining what happened and offered to send a different fender.I took it as it was.Sadly, a lot of people would have just blamed the dent on the trucking company.I you're searching for used parts you might want to give him a try.
nugecrazy

Post by nugecrazy »

I have done alot of buisness with Mike. I have even driven to his salvage yard. His is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I bought a box, inner fenders, and rad support for my 1968 f-100 from him. All where rust free. If he doesn't have it on the web page email him cause he might not have it listed. He also found us tailgate hinges for a 1960 f-100. Which are hard to find. www.mtsalvage.com
mikestrucksalvage

Re: Mike's truck salvage

Post by mikestrucksalvage »

Guys, thank you so much!

When I read your kind comments I had to take a minute and remove some dirt from out of my eyes.

I have just discovered this forum on Fordification.com so hope I am not breaking any forum rules when I say my old web site (mtsalvage) is dead and I have moved everything over to http://www.mikestrucksalvage.com

I have requested a link exchange with Fordification and hope to be able to make some donations to this site soon.

Thanks again you two! The nice write ups you gave me really put some much needed wind into my sails!

Mike.
AlleyCat
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Re: Mike's truck salvage

Post by AlleyCat »

Hi Mike and welcome to the site. :wel: Glad to hear you're doing okay. :) Lots of nice folks here.
Clay

72 F100 4x2 Custom,289, C4 " Slow Ride "
70 F250 4x2 Ranger XLT , 360, C6 "B52 - IV"
96 F150 4x2 XL, 300, E4OD, daily driver

" Professional Wrecker Operators - We Pull for America "