Fall Charlotte Auto fair

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

1968Ranger

Fall Charlotte Auto fair

Post by 1968Ranger »

Does anyone know who puts on this show. I found it on dennis carpenters website. http://www.dennis-carpenter.com/showdates.html
I would like to go to a F100 show somewhere nearby like Charlotte or Atlanta if anyone knows of one.
Mike :?
1968Ranger

re: Fall Charlotte Auto fair

Post by 1968Ranger »

Ive since found who puts it on. Its not trucks but all older cars
http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/
Mike
I'm still interested in any F100 type meets.
72custom

Post by 72custom »

it is not just older car's if your truck is worth putting in the show they will let you i live in lexington ,nc and i am going great deal's on part's i went a few year's back when i had a 78 custom i need a shifter for the 3 speed some one put in one of them chep one's dont last too long and it didn't i got stuck in betwine 2and 3 boy was that fun to get undone.. i picked up a new hurst shifter inline nice $20.00 buck's and the guy i got it from told me that if i brought the truck in he would help me put in and if i need anythink eles he would see if he had it...i now have a 72 with a 89 roller motor i am going to see if i can get 4v intake for it since they are so high on (ebay) wow part's for a ford is up there........let me know what day you are going we could meet up and shoot the **** about the old truck's..............
72custom

Post by 72custom »

there is a car show and cruise in the first saturday of every month....i took some pic's of the flyer and i am puting in my photo pag..just drop me a line if you would like to meet up one saturday night ..
1968Ranger

Post by 1968Ranger »

thx custom,
DOnt know that I will make it to Kannapolis any time soon. Trying to do a number of things before the Charlotte show. I would like to see some other trucks(fords ) get some ideas. Everything I am leaning towards is going original. Thanks again.
Mike