Project update

Post progress reports on your project truck(s)

Moderator: FORDification

MudinMan4x4

Project update

Post by MudinMan4x4 »

Well, It's been A while sence I updated on my 4x4 but here goes, the body is almost put bacck together complete (I replaced the bed, doors and the whole front clip minus the hood I painted the chassis while i was at it tore down my 390 to beef it up) the motor is now Idle'ing and running decent but has a slight miss (ignition) I am working on, I had some steering problems witch I fixed the box was dry and rusty I soaked and lubed her up and It's back to normal, I just redid my front brakes and while I had the body in peices I redid all the Brake Lines hard and rubber,I have every thing I need to build me rear lift and am saving for my front springs,the clutch is barley hanging on witch I need to replace soon but sence I dont run her on the road it's ok for now,I repainted my front axle and tighted her up alittle, next on my list is for one the clutch, find the miss and try and get my brakes alittle tighter and of course get some front lifted springs and while were at it put a winch and some 38 or 40's (tires) :D I thought about running some side pipes or stacks sence this is my Mud truck and i will be basily towing every where, I thought some straight header stacks or sidepipes would sound awesome.. but the raw headers are fine for now. I cant think of any thing else right now I'll try and get some pictures up soon I have them, just need to resize them :D Any Question's or Suggestions or thoughts about this? :)
"Gas' Guzzler fer life" "Southern Pride""It's not what you buy it's what you build"
heep70
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

re: Project update

Post by heep70 »

I got a question. Did you tighten the loose "nut" behind the wheel? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Greg

1971 F250 "Highboy". SOLD to "Highboy_Firefighter_71"
2000 Subaru Outback limited.
2000 F250 4X4 PSD SuperDuty Crew.
2010 Polaris 800RMK Dragon 155"
2013 Polaris Pro 800 RMK 163"
1980 Built Toyota "Trail Rig".
My last 1971 "Highboy" pics
MudinMan4x4

Post by MudinMan4x4 »

:evil: Good one if i had feeling's they would be hurt , Good thing I'm from Texas right...But seriously I tryed but I over tightend and it broke..O well right..
"Gas' Guzzler fer life" "Southern Pride""It's not what you buy it's what you build"
heep70
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by heep70 »

Great, you just make sure you stay down there in Texas.

Can't wait to see the pics. :D
Greg

1971 F250 "Highboy". SOLD to "Highboy_Firefighter_71"
2000 Subaru Outback limited.
2000 F250 4X4 PSD SuperDuty Crew.
2010 Polaris 800RMK Dragon 155"
2013 Polaris Pro 800 RMK 163"
1980 Built Toyota "Trail Rig".
My last 1971 "Highboy" pics
MudinMan4x4

Post by MudinMan4x4 »

(Trying to Post Pics)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.