Breaking News

General Discussion Topic Archives
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

im doing a short essay on this topic (legalization of marijuana) personally, i dont care either way it goes. but i chose to go for it for the paper. there is a rating that medicines are rated with called LD-50's. its really the ratio of what 1 person has to take in a 15 minute period to overdose and possibly die, with atleast brain damage. Valium, 10 pills. Aspirin, something like 30. marijuana.....20,000 to 40,000 BLUNTS in 15 minutes. its not lethal, noone has ever found a single thing that says it is, nor that it causes long term brain difficiencies. people have this image in there head that people that smoke marijuana have long hair, walk crooked, look dingy, and cant hold a job. that...is a meth head or coke head. i know many people that smoke all through highschool and college almost religiously. graduated both perfectly fine and actually did rather well. what they would do is smoke and do their homework and they focused a lot harder on it.

im not saying it should be legalized, but if it is pure natural marijuana, no additives, i dont see why it should be illegal, given certain circumstances, such as not in public places, cars, or anything like that, but what u do at home and at friends places is for you to know and have control over.
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

It's mostly because no one can tax natural produce.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com