NWO

Jokes and funny stories

Moderator: FORDification

dolinick
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

NWO

Post by dolinick »

they have A LOT invested in this election. i'm kind of worried what will happen when we
stop the globalists from taking over America. they have invested a lot of time and money
for this moment in history. and it seems like they are ALL IN now...
2003 7.3L F250
1968 F500 Utility Truck
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: NWO

Post by sargentrs »

Already rolling out the tax plans, which is going to stick it to us. Gotta keep the Senate to hold them back. Run-off in Georgia is going to be very important. Hopefully us bible thumpin', gun totin', Walmart shoppin', Southern deplorables will turn out and keep the Senate red.
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
390FE1972
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 390FE1972 »

:yt: God help us!
1972 F250 Sports Custom 390 FE C6 2WD Dana 60 4:10 gears
bellamor

Post by bellamor »

I guess it will be a survival of the fittest. Hoping that 2021 will be way better than this year.
fastEdsel
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by fastEdsel »

I don't usually visit about politics and such but this is so important to everyone, even the "president" :P in charge now. A large number of us really do feel the election was definately stolen from the real thinkers of this wonderful country, and we also feel understandably that this was the most underhanded dirty move that was ever handed to a population in any part of the world, ever. The Chinese have said for a lot of years that they would defeat the USA without firing a shot. So enter covid. Did it come from China? Not sure but President Trump was right to shut off travel from there and the other side screamed like a 4 year old that just had their ice cream cone stolen by a bully. If in fact the Chinese are holding trillions of dollars of US debt then good old fashioned dirt farmer's math should kick in and charge back to them what this whole sham has cost this country, right down to the guy selling ice cream from a street stand for his losses. Perhaps we don't owe them a dime but I think it's high time to push their buttons. And as for the fake news networks? The rule is not to bear false witness against your neighbor so for those folks I suggest they get their asbestos shoes ready. God Bless us all. :thup:
Ohiotinkerer
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by Ohiotinkerer »

Were not gonna be able to do much because Biden (I will never call him president) and the people surrounding him are in bed with China and want to bring what they have there to here......top down authoritarian iron fisted govt rule where you have no say in anything....or what us old guys called communism......I warned people what was coming and got called nuts and a conspiracy theorist..... :roll:
"Life is a garden - dig it"........... :thup:

1968 F100 2wd - Rangoon Red - 360 w/T18 - power steering and brakes
1997 Honda CBR 900RR
dolinick
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by dolinick »

2003 7.3L F250
1968 F500 Utility Truck