crew cab on e-bay, pics and ebayer not truthful

Online listings for vehicles only. No parts listings please.

Moderator: FORDification

idaho_cowboy

Re: crew cab on e-bay, pics and ebayer not truthful

Post by idaho_cowboy »

Flashback -
I'm sure in the Carolina's there are far more problems than out west. Probably even more d!ck blue too. Which would make for even more trouble. I get it. The thing is, we have a constitutional right to property, and if we play above board with the best legal means available, there should never be any issue. (PERIOD) At least here in Idaho there is rarely any such issue. Maybe the cultural dynamic where you are is a lot different, I wouldn't be surprised. I believe the common US citizen should be treated with respect by our public servants (law enforcement, DMV, etc..). It works for the most part here. Can't speak for you guys on the East side.

- Joseph
Owner @ bumpsidetreasures
Ranchero50

Post by Ranchero50 »

idaho_cowboy wrote:Flashback -
I'm sure in the Carolina's there are far more problems than out west. Probably even more d!ck blue too. Which would make for even more trouble. I get it. The thing is, we have a constitutional right to property, and if we play above board with the best legal means available, there should never be any issue. (PERIOD) At least here in Idaho there is rarely any such issue. Maybe the cultural dynamic where you are is a lot different, I wouldn't be surprised. I believe the common US citizen should be treated with respect by our public servants (law enforcement, DMV, etc..). It works for the most part here. Can't speak for you guys on the East side.

- Joseph
No real reason to get political about it because it is what it is due to theft and the scrapper getting caught with stolen goods. Scrap cars need titles here too, same reason as above. Makes it a PITA to get rid of 'literally' junk. Abandoned title process in MD is another true PITA. I have title for my truck and cab since my truck frame is a '71 F350 and titled as such but it's wearing my '71 F-250 cab with it's ID still intact. The '68 doors I have are wearing the correct door plate.

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to get a title and matching VIN tag for my '69 Mustang fastback. Alas, the Alabama title PPW I had for it got tossed many years ago when the wife cleaned up 'some paperwork'... Eventually I'll find a rusty or crunched one for a decent price and do a 'body' swap onto it. :)
'70 F-350 CS Cummins 6BT 10klb truck 64k mile Bahama Blue

Contact me for CNC Dome Lamp Bezels and Ash Tray pulls.
colnago
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by colnago »

Ranchero50 wrote:I would absolutely LOVE to be able to get a title and matching VIN tag for my '69 Mustang fastback. Alas, the Alabama title PPW I had for it got tossed many years ago when the wife cleaned up 'some paperwork'... Eventually I'll find a rusty or crunched one for a decent price and do a 'body' swap onto it. :)
Sorry, this is an OLD thread, but I just saw it. In California, we can go to the DMV and get a new pink slip. There is a cost, but I think it's under $50. Can't you do the same in Alabama?

Joseph
"Sugar", my 1967 Ford F250 2WD Camper Special, 352FE, Ford iron "T" Intake with 1405 Edelbrock, Duraspark II Ignition, C6 transmission, front disc brake conversion.
Ranchero50

Post by Ranchero50 »

I don't have the name of the person the title was assigned to.
'70 F-350 CS Cummins 6BT 10klb truck 64k mile Bahama Blue

Contact me for CNC Dome Lamp Bezels and Ash Tray pulls.