If you can't afford the NOS setup

Online listings for parts/related. No vehicles please.

Moderator: FORDification

chicof100
Preferred User
Preferred User

If you can't afford the NOS setup

Post by chicof100 »

1964 f100
292 yblock
1969 Ranger
Loving all ford vehicles
jimmy828
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: If you can't afford the NOS setup

Post by jimmy828 »

I like to have it but a little to pricey for me. I would be a nervous cat while driving my truck knowing it will get dings and scratches.
chicof100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by chicof100 »

Regardless of what we put on our trucks, once on the road we're fare game. Don't be scared.
You could put a $10,000.00 paint job on it then wind up behind a gravel truck as your going to your first car show. You could spend hundreds of dollars on a rim and tire package, then get a blowout on your way to your first car show.
No matter what you do to your truck, something can always happen.
1964 f100
292 yblock
1969 Ranger
Loving all ford vehicles
jimmy828
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by jimmy828 »

chicof100 wrote:Regardless of what we put on our trucks, once on the road we're fare game. Don't be scared.
You could put a $10,000.00 paint job on it then wind up behind a gravel truck as your going to your first car show. You could spend hundreds of dollars on a rim and tire package, then get a blowout on your way to your first car show.
No matter what you do to your truck, something can always happen.
Paint,tires and rims come very easy, but a grill in that kind of condition is very rare :(
chicof100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by chicof100 »

I just lowered the price, I have another one I'm working on. Don't need two, both are show quality and at $1250.00 and free shipping, that's a deal.
Or you can buy from that other seller, He pulls his own grilles (who don't) he washes his own grilles. then he dresses his grilles up. He's trying to figure out how to polish but he has no clue. He puts a total of $200.00 that includes the price of the grille, then he puts it up for sale next to mine for the same price. He's a freakin idiot. people have actually bought his grilles then sent me an email wanting me to polish them, Ha ha aint happening.
At least with his grille you can pay the price of my grille, get his, slap it on and you won't have to worry about having a rocks hit it because it already has scratches, dents and dings.
Think about it.
1964 f100
292 yblock
1969 Ranger
Loving all ford vehicles