fordification in Truckin magazine!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion Topic Archives
ToughOldFord
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

re: fordification in Truckin magazine!!!!!!!!!

Post by ToughOldFord »

:yt: :fr:
wolfpack

re: fordification in Truckin magazine!!!!!!!!!

Post by wolfpack »

Way to go Keith!!!! Like the old saying goes "All good things come to those who wait", and with keith a passion and a love for a hobby of this year truck just made it even better because now everyone knows his love for his hobby.. I wish the world had more passion for these old cars and trucks because what there building now it all looks the same to me, besides if you paint these old trucks different color or something different the truck starts to have a mind of it's own....Besides how many people in this group name there new vehicle something? Now how many name there old truck something? Anyway Congrats keith thanks for such a wonderful site not only to learn about old trucks but it seems to me it's like family and everyone is great...Terry
The dumbest question in the world is the one you don't ask.
tripticker

Re: re: fordification in Truckin magazine!!!!!!!!!

Post by tripticker »

FORDification wrote:
4x4x4crewcab wrote:CONGRATULATIONS
Have the site stats or hits picked up or increased?....

It IS a hell of a way to start off the new year though, huh? Kinda makes you wonder what other cool stuff is still ahead. :D

Great job Keith, keep up the great work. Although I'm a newbie to your website, I am no stranger to the power of the internet and I have paid my dues with a frame off restoration of my '67 F-100. For the short time I have been a member I'll have to say this has to be one of the most user friendly and interactive websites that I have had the opportunity to use. Not once has anyone been quick to cut me down or treat me like I don't belong here and that is not a culture that is easy to come by. Same can't be said for some other websites of similar cast. Anyway Keith, you can be very proud of your accomplishment and how well it has brought the '67-72 Ford truckin' community together. You are right on track and I do believe that the best and bigger things are yet to come. Thanks again for a job well done.
tripticker

1967 F-100 Flareside
Frame-Off Restoration Completed 11-13-04