fordification in Truckin magazine!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion Topic Archives
67RED
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: fordification in Truckin magazine!!!!!!!!!

Post by 67RED »

hey that is great guys. but im not really surprized.
steve
Life is 90% how you take it10% what you make it
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

Hey Way to go Guys, Especialy Keith and Heep. By running a good clean and wholesome(wich site did you say was in the mag? J/K)site with great people and awesome features you have realy done some good here and now the world will know it.

And you didn't have to pay for the advertisement. That is the best part. Beside people helping each other Way to go. :thup: I Must say i've enjoyed myself, meet great people and learned alot about these old beuties.

Thanks and keep up the good work guys.

~Robert Carroll Jewkes~
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
Tallboy

Post by Tallboy »

All that hard work is showing a reward Keith! :D
Great Job! :woohoo:
72 F250 4x4 Ford GT Red.
FE 428 Trust me it goes....
OldBlue67
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by OldBlue67 »

rjewkes wrote:Hey Way to go Guys, Especialy Keith and Heep. By running a good clean and wholesome(wich site did you say was in the mag? J/K)site with great people and awesome features you have realy done some good here and now the world will know it.

And you didn't have to pay for the advertisement. That is the best part. Beside people helping each other Way to go. :thup: I Must say i've enjoyed myself, meet great people and learned alot about these old beuties.
hehe gotta say thats one of the the first things that went through my mind: "Oh, what site are magazines recommending? what site are people getting sent to for information? I'm sorry you'll have to speak up- oh FORDification?.... No where else? ...ok just checkin'." :lol: :evil: :evil:
~Liz
Old Blue Truck is Old and Blue
Ugly as sin but dont get in my way VA-ROOOOOOMMMMM!! :evil: :evil:
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

Well, my wife got back with the magazine, and I have to admit it was even better than I'd thought it would be. (My in-laws even bought me a 'Congrats' Hallmark card!) I was figuring the site was mentioned in a letter to the magazine, the type that are usually printed clear at the back of the magazine. However, the mention was made on Page 16 of a 260-page magazine....clear up to the front!

Here's a scan of the cover. It's kinda small, since I didn't really figure a larger one was necessary here. (However, as soon as I figure out an appropriate place to post these scans on the site, I'll make them larger.)

...and here's the letter and reply:

Apparently this magazine isn't a monthly, but just for future reference, it's Volume 32 No. 3, dated February 13, 2006. (A year's subscription is 13 issues.)

Well, 'Truckin' staff....if you're reading this, you have my sincere appreciation for mentioning FORDification.com in your magazine. And my check will be in the mail tomorrow for a year's subscription. :D

Too cool!! 8) :hd:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
acemang

Post by acemang »

Cool, I know I have been impressed with the info and input i get here, and apparently so do the powers that be.
Ford-get about it
granitestate68

Post by granitestate68 »

Congrats Keith,

Hard work ALWAYS pays off. :clap: :clap: :thup: :drive:

Lee
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... p?pos=-550
1996 F250 Slightly lifted 7.3L Diesel
1961 Falcon Ranchero 144 Inline 6
68half/step4x4

Post by 68half/step4x4 »

Nothing feels better than to have someone say good things about something you have worked so hard on. We all know how much you and alot of other members have put into making this a great site. Congrats!!
If it's too loud, you're too old!!!
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

I have even impressed my all chevy or nothing brother with the info i glean from this sight. And now he wants to help me rebuild the old girl.

So by extension You guys have impressed him with the info you have shared with me and others. 8)
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
Joe Kriston
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by Joe Kriston »

Hey,Right on!!!....As Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gormet would sing 'This could be the start of something big'....And,Billy,...if you followed their advice,join in and introduce yourself....
This is the point...I'm....talking about everybody! I'm talking about form! I'm talking about content! I'm talking about interrelationships! I'm talking about God, the devil, hell, heaven!!!! Do you understand???? Finally!!!!
The Good Humor Man

Post by The Good Humor Man »

WOW Thats huge. Congratulations Kieth, it is a great site.
http://WWW.GoodHumorTrucks.Com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
69F110
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by 69F110 »

That is awesome. Too cool! As always...Keith, you are the man.
Thanks Truckin staff for publicizing what we here alreqady knew! FORDification is the 67-72 Ford Truck resource!
Steve Davis
Pastor and U.S. Army Retired

1969 F100 Ranger LWB, 390 and 3 on the tree
1970F250
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 1970F250 »

:rock: :woohoo:
Steve
binder56jd wrote: If you can't dazzle them with diamonds- baffle them with b------t
blue70

Post by blue70 »

well that just goes to show ya what everybody has been saying.
:clap: THIS SIGHT IS AWSOME. :clap:
congrats on a job well done.
billy
1970 f-100 stepside 300 i-6 c-4 automatic
1974 f-250 4x4 (woods/mud truck)351w 4speed
1983 ranger 4x4 v-6 4speed
wt4speed#2
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by wt4speed#2 »

That's awesome and being one of the few to have met the great "Oz" himself I say congrats "O great wizard" Keith you've been quite the inspiration to all of us .

Tony B
Tony B.Image
DFW Area
"Someday...
I hope you to get the chance,
to live like you are dying"
Member#'s 236 & 403
Úlf the Comedy Sidekick
'69 F-100 "Stepper"(currently in a bigillion pieces )
wt's ride
thebucket