Bumpside postcard

General Discussion Topic Archives
72hiboy4x4
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic
Location: As far away as I can be from Wa state, without crossing the Mississippi

Bumpside postcard

Post by 72hiboy4x4 »

I found this in my wanderings around Oregon yesterday. Thought you guys might appreciate it.

Caption reads "You movin', or goin' to the dump?"

EDIT" sorry for the quality. Don't know what happened when I scanned it. :hmm: :dk:
In life many men take the path of righteousness, some take the path many others follow (G.M. owners, for example), some take a more arduous path, some a simpler path. I, sir, took the PSYCO-PATH!!
Redcap
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

re: Bumpside postcard

Post by Redcap »

:lol: I would have asked that old feller the same thing! :lol:
72hiboy4x4
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic
Location: As far away as I can be from Wa state, without crossing the Mississippi

Post by 72hiboy4x4 »

hehe my moving loads look just about like that, but I have a bigger trailer and a lot of truck stuff on it!
In life many men take the path of righteousness, some take the path many others follow (G.M. owners, for example), some take a more arduous path, some a simpler path. I, sir, took the PSYCO-PATH!!
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

funny i don't remember any body takin' my picture when i moved from oklahoma to missouri!

I have an 72 F250 CS Ranger XLT Bed trailer.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
4x4_Welder

Post by 4x4_Welder »

I think I grabbed one of those in Montana or North Dakota on my first trip west. Would have been appropriate for my haul that week-
FLATBEDFORD
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by FLATBEDFORD »

I used to rent an apartment in a 2 family house. My downstiairs neighbors used a small garbage truck to move their stuff in. I should have known they'd be trouble. Landlord had to evict them for not paying the rent. They also trashed the place pretty good too. Probably coat my landlord nearly $10,000 in lost rent, legal fees, and repairs.
Steve

1970 F350 DRW Factory 9' Platform/Stake, 360, T18.
Passed on to new care taker July, 2013

My Photo Gallery
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/flatbedford/
willowbilly3
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by willowbilly3 »

That's how my trucvk looks when I come from the dump :oops:
Great ideas have always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
FLATBEDFORD
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by FLATBEDFORD »

Did you hear about the (insert your favorite ethnic or racial group here) who forgot to pay his garbage bill? They stopped delivering.
Steve

1970 F350 DRW Factory 9' Platform/Stake, 360, T18.
Passed on to new care taker July, 2013

My Photo Gallery
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/flatbedford/
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by binder56jd »

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here" — Jack Nicholson, As Good As it Gets

now serving #235

"the only way to believe in the American dream is to be asleep"--GC

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct. - Benjamin Disraeli
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

When my buddy developes his film from yesterdays moving adventure, I'll show you a picture that'll make you scream Fred G. Sanford and Son at your service. Two loads was all it took and my needle didn't even move from the Half mark.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com