Location location location

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Location location location

Post by FORDification »

Just wanted to remind everyone of something that most of you probably aren't aware of.

In your Profile you can select your home state from a drop-down list, which will show your applicable state flag next to all your posts. However, that will reset every time you enter your Profile for any reason, even if you don't make any changes to anything while you're there. Therefore, if for any reason you log into your Profile, you have to remember to also re-select the country and home state again to have the flags show up next to your name. :D
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
72hiboy4x4
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic
Location: As far away as I can be from Wa state, without crossing the Mississippi

Post by 72hiboy4x4 »

and knowing what town you are in really helps sometimes, too!
In life many men take the path of righteousness, some take the path many others follow (G.M. owners, for example), some take a more arduous path, some a simpler path. I, sir, took the PSYCO-PATH!!
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

re: Location location location

Post by FORDification »

Good point! While we can respect a member's wish to a certain amount of anonymity, if you're looking for parts (or think you might in the future) or are selling them, it'll definitely save some time if we know where you are.

(...and yes, I had to use the SpellCheck for the correct spelling of 'anonymity'!) :lol:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!