Steering Box part numbers posted

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Steering Box part numbers posted

Post by FORDification »

I guess my last official site addition for 2009 will be announcing the newest pages to be added the the Part Numbers Index.

Just added is a complete listing of all part numbers for all F100/350 steering boxes and their respective parts lists. This listing also allows you to decode the tag that's normally bolted to the top of the box.
Gear Assembly, Steering

Also, I suppose that unless you've already been checking out the Parts Number Index, you hadn't noticed that about a week ago I accidentally posted an incomplete page covering the steering column. However, I decided to just leave it there and continue to get it built. Well, over the past few days I've been adding substantially to that listing, and it's now complete.
Steering Column

I also posted another under-construction page, while some last-minute research continues. This page is a sub-page of the Steering Column listing, which discusses the parts number changes with the horn button, horn ring and turn signal lever, and is worth checking out. I'll add some more to this page later as my research continues and a vintage parts manual that I recently acquired on E-bay arrives to aid in that research.
Steering Column Parts Differences

Have fun! :thup:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: Steering Box part numbers posted

Post by FORDification »

Whoops....just doing some last-minute checking on the Steering Column listing and see that I've left a few numbers out, so I guess work on that one will continue. :roll: (It is close, though!) :thup:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!