Much new site content added...check it out!

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Much new site content added...check it out!

Post by FORDification »

I just posted some new content to the site:
  • - Ford Truck Times - Spring 1967 - Added to the Ford Truck Times section of the Factory Literature Library

- Three new exploded-view schematics of the throttle linkage area added to 'Technical Drawings and Schematics - Section E - Engine'.

- Renamed 'Technical Drawings and Schematics - Section H - Electrical and Wiring' to 'Technical Drawings and Schematics - Section H - Wiring Diagrams'

- Added a new Technical Drawings and Schematics section: 'Section I - Electrical and Wiring' which contained exploded-view schematics of various electrical-related components. I've added (so far) nineteen new exploded-view diagrams from the Master Parts Catalog, including the alternator, voltage regulator, instrument cluster, battery tray, starter and starter drive, distributor, distributor modulater setup and TRS (Transmission-Regulated Spark) setup. I'll be scanning more diagrams for this section very soon.

- New tech article: The Borg-Warner Overdrive Transmission Explained written by our own 'm-mman'.

- Updated the Decoding Your VIN - 1967 page to include more detailed information about interior trim colors.
Much of this got done today because I'm off work for a few days with an injured back. My computer chair is the only comfortable spot to sit, so I figured I might as well get some work done, right? ;) Since I'll probably be taking tomorrow off as well, there might be some more new stuff added very soon.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: Much new site content added...check it out!

Post by FORDification »

The Summer 1967 edition of Ford Truck Times has been posted to the Factory Literature Library:

____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

Added 5 new schematics from the Ford Truck MPC to the Diagrams and Schematics section. The latest additions are in the Section I - Wiring and Electrical sub-section, and contain two more schematics for the TRS setup, and also includes one each for the headlamps, Styleside taillamps and Flareside taillamps.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

now thats what i m talkign about. that will help alot describing things or helping others.
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

And more are coming! As you probably know, the illustration book of Ford Master Parts Catalog is about 6 inches thick. The goal is to eventually have every single exploded-view schematic in the MPC scanned and posted in hi-resolution. And I'm slowly getting there....I'm down to the last 1" of the book! :hd:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

I just updated Technical Drawings and Schematics - Section I - Electrical and Wiring with nine new exploded-view diagrams. :D
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

check this out someone who wrote this book screwed up. this is the way the 65 66 battery mount s but not the 67-72. http://www.fordification.com/tech/image ... rytray.jpg http://www.robroygregg.com/Number50/196 ... age_8s.png