Site/forums problems

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Site/forums problems

Post by FORDification »

Well, after yesterday afternoon's server problems had the site down for most of the afternoon, when our hosts got their glitches fixed and the site came back online, I thought things were back to normal. However, I see this morning they're still having some problems, causing sporadic outages and some pages to not be properly displayed. Sorry about the inconvenience everyone...please be patient.

Just for future reference, you should bookmark the FORDification Facebook group page...this is where you can go to get any updated information in the future, should something like this happen. You don't need to be a member to view the page.

http://www.facebook.com/FORDificationAd ... 881&ref=mf
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: Site/forums problems

Post by FORDification »

I just got off the phone with our host's Tech Support, and was told that their problems had been resolved, and everything should be working fine. When I told them that this site was NOT working fine and that it had been down most of the day, he wrote up a work order and said he'd push it to the top of the list and give it their highest priority in getting fixed. :roll:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

it was messed up around noon. but it seems to work ok right now.
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

Yeah, right after I posted that message I got an e-mail from Tech Support saying that they were in the process of restarting the server that runs the cgi applications here. Five minutes later everything appeared to be finally working again. :hd:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video