New to Factory Literature Library: Ford Truck Times magazine

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

New to Factory Literature Library: Ford Truck Times magazine

Post by FORDification »

I've just started a new section in the Factory Literature Library entitled 'Ford Truck Times magazine'.

'Ford Truck Times' was a 32-page 7" x 10" magazine published quarterly by the Ford Marketing Corporation. It was sent to truck buyers and the dealers and included various articles about truck/van owners and how they were using their trucks, plus technical tips, news on upcoming features, etc. This section of the Factory Literature Library will eventually include complete scans of all editions of the Ford Truck Times from the mid-'60s through the late '70s.

I just scanned/posted the Fall 1966 edition, in which the '67 Ford pickup makes it's debut.

Ford Truck Times magazine

Other editions are being scanned for future posting. They'll be posted fairly quickly, since I'm not doing the normal tedious touchup on these that I typically do with other factory brochures....they're pretty much being scanned/posted as-is. However, I think you'll get just as much enjoyment out of reading them. :thup:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: New to Factory Literature Library: Ford Truck Times magazine

Post by FORDification »

Just added the Winter 1967 edition of the Ford Truck Times.

http://www.fordification.com/library/ma ... temId=5121
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!