1974 Light Truck wiring diagrams posted

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

1974 Light Truck wiring diagrams posted

Post by FORDification »

At the request of a forum member, I've scanned and posted the complete 8-page set of wiring diagrams for the 1974 Light Trucks (F100-F350) to the Wiring Diagrams page, as scanned from the 1974 Ford Truck Body Builders Layout Book. These are posted in VERY high resolution, so be patient when downloading.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: 1974 Light Truck wiring diagrams posted

Post by fordman »

wow those are large and up close.
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: 1974 Light Truck wiring diagrams posted

Post by FORDification »

Yeah, I figured folks would rather have them large enough to actually use. The printed versions I scanned from weren't the most clear anyway, and if I'd shrunk these down much they'd have been almost unreadable, so I decided to just leave 'em large.

I'm working on a similar styled diagram for the '72 trucks right now, except that instead of multiple pages I'll be incorporating them all into one very large graphic. I'm also going to be seriously enhancing the diagram, to make it very detailed, easy to read and complete. It'll take some time to finish, but it'll definitely be the best wiring diagram on the site when I get done. :thup:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!