1969 Press Release Photos updated

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

1969 Press Release Photos updated

Post by FORDification »

I just updated the 1969 Ford Pickup Press Release Photos page with another addition. Note how the bottom picture is a little stretched-out....that wasn't my doing, it's how it was released. :o

The top picture shows the 'Farm & Ranch Special'. I did a hi-res enlarged scan of a portion of that picture to show the special decal on the cowl, which has been posted to the page.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: 1969 Press Release Photos updated

Post by fordman »

those sideboards aren't as fancy or as tall as i thought they would be. i wonder how good of selling point they were to the trucks and that package.
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: 1969 Press Release Photos updated

Post by FORDification »

No, they're pretty basic. I don't imagine that they'd tend to add much to the value of a truck today, unless they were in great shape and could be verified as original. However, the original specs and blueprints for them are available, so they could be easily reproduced. I thought I had those blueprints posted, but upon checking I don't see them. I'll have to see if I can dig those up and get them scanned and posted.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!