Happy Friday 13th....I'm BACK! (Please read!)

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

390Nut
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Re: Happy Friday 13th....I'm BACK! (Please read!)

Post by 390Nut »

FORDification wrote:
3) Please NO POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS! ...Therefore, from this point on there will be a zero-tolerance position regarding any discussions of a political nature. Such threads will be deleted immediately and without warning. Just an FYI.
Thank You! One of the lesser reasons why I haven't been around much lately, is seeing the political junk growing.

Just no two ways about it. When politics or religion are being discussed, there are too strong of feelings involved, and name-calling and bashing always happens sooner or later. Unfortunately, the two often go hand in hand, as well, and this isn't the place for it; just my :2cents:

Also, I know I've ventured off topic a time or two myself, and will do my best to reign that in. Everyone gets carried away now and then, so it's hard not to share it when we do. :lol:

Last of all, welcome back to bright side!

:fr:
Paul
`69 F100 390 4spd driver
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?cat=10251
Dura-Spark II Conversion info at:
http://home.comcast.net/~390nut/Dura-SparkII.htm

Pipes71 did once say, "bumps and bikes.. what a great combo!" :thup:
craftsman
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: Happy Friday 13th....I'm BACK! (Please read!)

Post by craftsman »

Keith, glad your back and doing fine. Sorry for any post padding, didn't realize i did so, just wanted to oplogize. :thup: :fr:
46stude

Post by 46stude »

If you guys need a political forum to argue on, head over to:
http://www.oldhippie.com/forums/index.php
We'd be glad to have some more input on the political forums there, & its not "competition" for this site since its not another bumpside specific forum. Vent your politics there, then head back here to talk Ford trucks. :wink:

Keith- the "Old Hippie" is the same guy that ran the old StudebakerStyle forum you & I used to belong to back when you had the dually Stude truck project. Its where StudeStyle was basically moved to. If I'm stepping on your toes, then by all means- delete this post. I just thought maybe it'd help get the politics out of here.
'69 F350 Project....well, kind of. ;)
FBF coined the name:
Stude-a-bumper
The Studebaker/bumpside hybrid.....
69twotone
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 69twotone »

Keith,
Glad to have you back. I was daunted by all of the stuff that was non-related to Ford trucks that I had to wade through when I would log in. I want to log on and talk trucks with people who know trucks, many of which know a lot more than I do. So I spend the majority of my time reading which becomes daunting when things that are unrelated are posted.
69 f100 Custom cab Two tone maroon and white

Looking for a steering wheel with the horn ring, maroon or any color. PM me