The Photo Galleries are back online...

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

67merc

re: The Photo Galleries are back online...

Post by 67merc »

Thanks Keith! We certainly didn't expect this with all you're going through. Are some of the galleries missing now. It seems alot smaller. I haven't tried to find mine since they first went down. There wasn't much there so I can create a new one if necessary
Becca

Thunderfoot
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by Thunderfoot »

Thanks Keith :thup: didn't expect you to get them up this quick after getting back, you must be between loads of laundry. :wink:
Wow, there are some I don't remember seeing, I'm going to have to spend some evenings looking through all them... :D

Mine didn't come back after the move, I can redo what I had (No Problem) When I register will I be able to use the same User Name I had? I searched for it but it doesn't show...

Thanks again for getting these back! :thup: :thup:

:fr: :fr:
Shayne
I'm not "Brand Loyal" Ford-Chevy-Dodge-Toyota I have them all, one even cross mixed...
If it Looks good and Works good then it's ok by me. Everything has its issues from time to time...

69 SWB (project) & 69 Highboy (driver/project)
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa29 ... d%20truck/
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?cat=10399
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

When the move was made to the new server a few months ago, some gallery albums didn't make it for some reason...I haven't been able to figure out why.

If anyone had an album that is no longer there, I sincerely apologize, but there's nothing that can be done now other than for the original owner to simply re-register and repost the pics. If you want to post your pics with the original username and the registration process tells you the username is already taken (even though there are no albums registered to that username), let me know and I'll delete that user from the database, which will allow you to re-register with that username.

These past few weeks that they've been down was just a very minor glitch in the database, something that could've been fixed easily if I'd have taken the time to look in the right spot. :roll:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
1971ford
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by 1971ford »

i just looked threw 61 pages of pictures in the gallery. i saw some pretty neat stuff! now i have to get a life. :D
-Ryan
wt4speed#2
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by wt4speed#2 »

I noticed as well that the original wt4speed was there none for wt4speed#2. Although I was browing the random photos at the bottom of each page and low and behold some of the "color in her cheeks" were there and it links back to everything I've loaded in #2. Including a new shot of the carb spacer I uploaded today. Not sure whats up but if anyone wants to look hard enough they can find me :D.
Keith you are amazing most would still be zombied out at this point.
Tony B.Image
DFW Area
"Someday...
I hope you to get the chance,
to live like you are dying"
Member#'s 236 & 403
Úlf the Comedy Sidekick
'69 F-100 "Stepper"(currently in a bigillion pieces )
wt's ride
thebucket
1971ford
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by 1971ford »

hey wt4speed#2,
who is wt4speed the first?

and i saw that "color in her cheeks pic", thats cool.
-Ryan
Thunderfoot
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: re: The Photo Galleries are back online...

Post by Thunderfoot »

FORDification wrote:When the move was made to the new server a few months ago, some gallery albums didn't make it for some reason...I haven't been able to figure out why.

If anyone had an album that is no longer there, I sincerely apologize, but there's nothing that can be done now other than for the original owner to simply re-register and repost the pics. If you want to post your pics with the original username and the registration process tells you the username is already taken (even though there are no albums registered to that username), let me know and I'll delete that user from the database, which will allow you to re-register with that username.

These past few weeks that they've been down was just a very minor glitch in the database, something that could've been fixed easily if I'd have taken the time to look in the right spot. :roll:
No problem Keith, it is nice to have them back :thup: I was able to re-register with no problems :)
I still can't believe you did this today...
Do take care of yourself! and hoping the best for your family.

:fr: :fr:
Shayne
I'm not "Brand Loyal" Ford-Chevy-Dodge-Toyota I have them all, one even cross mixed...
If it Looks good and Works good then it's ok by me. Everything has its issues from time to time...

69 SWB (project) & 69 Highboy (driver/project)
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa29 ... d%20truck/
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?cat=10399
wt4speed#2
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by wt4speed#2 »

1971ford wrote:hey wt4speed#2,
who is wt4speed the first?

and i saw that "color in her cheeks pic", thats cool.
That was my original screen name before the great AOL crash in '05. Lost all my passwords and everything started over with wt4speed#2.
I'm trying to resize and upload pics thur my projects current state and it's really pi$$ing me off. was trying to link to my photobucket but can't figure out how to separate family photos from my truck photos. What I'm trying to prevent in photobucket is someone clicking on the wrong album and having to sort thur family, dog and other crap just to see my truck stuff. it's really turning into a timely project
Tony B.Image
DFW Area
"Someday...
I hope you to get the chance,
to live like you are dying"
Member#'s 236 & 403
Úlf the Comedy Sidekick
'69 F-100 "Stepper"(currently in a bigillion pieces )
wt's ride
thebucket