IMPORTANT!! EVERYBODY PLEASE READ!

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: re: IMPORTANT!! EVERYBODY PLEASE READ!

Post by FORDification »

69twotone wrote:Thanks a million Keith. Where do I donate to defray your costs. This website has been a fantastic resource for my project (addiction).
Click on the PayPal donate button in the upper-right corner of this window. Thanks! :thup:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
hardtailjohn
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: IMPORTANT!! EVERYBODY PLEASE READ!

Post by hardtailjohn »

:lol: You're on the computer, working all morning.... I'm on a horse, moving cows all morning and up till just now....two opposite ends of the spectrum! Keith, you're no where near paid enough for all you do, but there's a bit more on it's way to you as of now... thanks for all you do!!!!! :thup:
John
:fr:
Never trust a grinning idiot holding a big hammer!
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

re: IMPORTANT!! EVERYBODY PLEASE READ!

Post by FORDification »

Well, keep your fingers crossed....we're about to go for a ride!

The domain name has now been edited to point to our new hosts. That should take effect within 24 hours. So hopefully by this time tomorrow, you'll be viewing the site at our new hosts.

The question right now is the forums. The database has been uploaded to them, and they're SUPPOSED to be installing it within 24 hours as well...but I'm at their mercy there. However, considering what I'm having to pay them to do it, they damned well better get it done!

Also...and I'm really sorry about this....but the database is a couple days old, so anyone who's registered over the past few days will not be included, so they'll have to re-register. There's no way around that. And any posts over the past few days, as well as attachments, will also be non-existent. If you posted something and tomorrow it's no longer there, please feel free to repost.

I'm sure there's going to be some other issues that I'll have to work on, but hopefully within a few days I can actually start getting some sleep! Crying
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!