1968 F100 Mexican Dealer's brochure posted

General website and forum announcements

Moderator: FORDification

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

1968 F100 Mexican Dealer's brochure posted

Post by FORDification »

Two and a half years ago (in March '05) I purchased a '68 Mexican dealer's brochure on E-bay and got it scanned and ready to post, and then e-mailed a couple members who I thought could provide me with a Spanish-to-English translation of the brochure. However, I never received a reply back from anyone, and I completely forgot about it! :eek:

Then this evening I received a PM from a forum member who saw a similar brochure listed on E-bay and wanted to give me a head's up. Since I knew I already had it, I went to the Factory Literature Index to get the link for him, when I noticed that it wasn't listed. Confused, I checked my files here, only to find that the photos were posted but the page never was! :doh: :oops!:

Therefore, I just uploaded the page and scans. If you can provide me with an accurate translation (and not something provided by any of the cheesy online translation services), please let me know.

1968 F100 Mexican Salesman's Sales Features Brochure
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
foghorn
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

re: 1968 F100 Mexican Dealer's brochure posted

Post by foghorn »

I have a sister-in-law that speaks spanish and is from peru i will see if i can get her to come down and do a translation for you.

Foggy 8)
Work is for people that dont know how to fish
petepecas

re: 1968 F100 Mexican Dealer's brochure posted

Post by petepecas »

Hi, just saw those brochures :eek:

I'll do the translation, no problem, just give me 'till tomorrow?

Pete.
if it where easy, anybody would do it!